Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

allgemeine ss visor cap

Article about: hello , i'm new nember of this forum : please what do you think of my visor cap thank you so much (sorry for my bad english but i'm french)

Default Re: allgemeine ss visor cap

Quote by PAPA SCHULZ FR View Post
    thank freidrich berthold ! it's nice
    but i have buy 3 allgemeine ss visors caps at french dealers, and it was 3 fake !
    i'm very disgusted by the german militaria !
    so 'im youg collector !

Dear Friend, I understand completely. You have a right to be angry, as I would be, too, and it is difficult to trust anyone in such a situation. The internet is both a friend and foe in this, in that it makes some things too easy and other things too difficult. I wish I could say this in French, of course. However, I hope you get your money back. And, there are sites where there are, in fact, authentic pieces. This forum has some very honest and decent people on it, and it is a pity we cannot all meet in Paris to discuss all of this. Disappointment is the beginning of knowledge and the key is knowledge through hard work. Best of luck. FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement allgemeine ss visor cap
    P
    Many

i have paying this cap 2500€ !!
    it's a joke ?
    that cap cost 100 euro not more
    this is a 1975-80 model cap

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    it's a joke ?
    that cap cost 100 euro not more
    this is a 1975-80 model cap
    and i still remember your action with YOUR fake ss visor on ebay
    it was your joke for some big euros

?

We've all been there. Hope to post some pictures of my "small" $450 USD mistake. Yes, it was an Allgemeine SS General's cap from an estate auction. I was seduced by the condition of the leather band. I should have known better!

Papa, don't worry about your English. I'm an American and have spoken English all my life, and no one understands me! I do speak German, but that didn't really help me in Normandie this past September: I was misunderstood in two languages.

Steve Z.

PAPA SCHULZ FR
    ?

ok thanks for all !
    it's very nice

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Although manufactured better than some earlier fakes I have seen, this hat still lacks some of the essential details which are evident even from these images. An RZM model cap should have the SS runes in the inside top of the cap. I also would expect to find a crisp RZM stamping on the visor. I have never seen a reproduction hat that has anything but a blurred visor stamping. another product of the 4th Reich. Try to return the cap for a refund.
    I've never noticed that but your right!!! most of them are blurred like they bled from moisture.

To get burned on an SS visor is a rite of passage for a lot of new collectors.It was for me.It was my first wake up call to DO MY HOME WORK,DO MY HOME WORK.On any ww2 nazi item.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3