Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Article about: This is another piece that belongs to the owner of the GRENZ - POLIZEI set...

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Simply superb! and I can't think of a better person than FB to take over ownership should it become available.
    Thanks. I am just happy a piece of this kind is in good hands and well preserved. Its owner and Mr. Richie C are kind to share it with us, and the images are pleasing enough in themselves. It is also a pleasure to reflect about this fabulous piece with nice colleagues in a polite environment without cat calls, threats, insults and all too normal phenomena that befoul the other websites. Thus my point: if one runs a good show, then the rare items will migrate to a place of genteel and interesting discussion versus the sophmoric Kasperei proffered by the self styled experts with feet of clay and their berserk check lists.

Happy headwear and may all collectors find their holy grail in good company and with minimum heart ache.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap
    P
    Many

?

I can confirm that exceptional courtesy can still be found on the "dark side" forum sometimes, all is not lost. A member there that I've never dealt with before sent me an item that I was interested in and refused to accept payment until I had received it and was totaly happy with it. Bravo!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. I am just happy a piece of this kind is in good hands and well preserved. Its owner and Mr. Richie C are kind to share it with us, and the images are pleasing enough in themselves. It is also a pleasure to reflect about this fabulous piece with nice colleagues in a polite environment without cat calls, threats, insults and all too normal phenomena that befoul the other websites. Thus my point: if one runs a good show, then the rare items will migrate to a place of genteel and interesting discussion versus the sophmoric Kasperei proffered by the self styled experts with feet of clay and their berserk check lists.

Happy headwear and may all collectors find their holy grail in good company and with minimum heart ache.
    Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your warm comments.

This is a great forum with great members. It all rolls uphill here contrary to the old adage that we all probably know...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

My thanks to you. We look forward to new treasures and other rare objects that might migrate to this space. If we can eventually purchase same, that would be very nice; but I am at least happy certain of these things survive at all and we get a chance to see them. The reign of the lords of the flies elsewhere assures that interesting pieces are likely to remain under cover, which is a real pity.

I can't understand that I've missed this one! What a wonderful visor!
    Thanks for sharing!

Richie,

Thank you for posting a real treat for the eyes. I have seen only a few originals, but this hat is the finest I have ever seen.

Bob Hritz

beautiful visor , its what I never will have not

This cap is quite possibly the most extraordinary black SS cap in collections known to civilization at the present time.

Also, because of the stupid horsesh!t of certain posters here, the person who posted it has ceased sharing these wonders, which is a bloody shame in my opinion.

I would stop collecting, could I secure said cap, but I cannot....

All hail head wear.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Also, because of the stupid horsesh!t of certain posters here, the person who posted it has ceased sharing these wonders, which is a bloody shame in my opinion.

FB,

Sadly, such wonderful pieces are so seldom found, but ignorance and crass behavior is so common.

Bob Hritz

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    FB,

Sadly, such wonderful pieces are so seldom found, but ignorance and crass behavior is so common.

Bob Hritz
    Dear Colleague, very well said. And, at the risk of being a total bore, the internet doubters and defamers who play an ever larger role on these sites harm the interest in such regalia by chasing away those with valuable material. That is, the hectoring, cat calling, flaming, and otherwise churlish behavior has the effect per saldo that we all suffer. Less knowledge grows; the wise and polite stay away; the sites grow deformed and useless.

Bob and I have seen it play out more than once.

The general's cap in the eastern US is a remarkable thing, all the more so granted the pyramid of fakes weighing down on us all on all the other sites in their number.

Es lebe August Mueller!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast