Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Article about: This is another piece that belongs to the owner of the GRENZ - POLIZEI set...

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Administrators and Moderators, might I kindly ask that this thread be made into a sticky, since it contains some rare, original material that is needed in a prominent place? thank you, FB
    Hear. hear!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Done...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Allgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor Cap
    Quote by RichieC View Post
    Done...
    Many warm thanks. Persons are endlessly burdened with fake black senior leader caps, and here we have two, nice, real ones for comparison.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-09-2013 at 12:14 AM.

sovietguy
    ?

This is a wonderful piece!

Attachment 567513I ended up buying this one (foreground), actually, and my warm thanks to its former owner who made me a very happy collector, indeed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Visor Cap  

Allgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor CapThis one is for sale at the moment, but it is not nearly as nice as the black one I enclose above, or the one at the start of this thread. The grey one is still a nice piece, and I would not mind owning it, but someone else will pay through the nose.

?

I ended up buying this one (foreground), actually, and my warm thanks to its former owner who made me a very happy collector, indeed.
    Well done. I can't think of a better owner for such a thing. Your posts about black hats have helped me considerably.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    Well done. I can't think of a better owner for such a thing. Your posts about black hats have helped me considerably.
    Thank you for the kind thought and I am happy to be of service. That is the point, after all, as we endeavor to share knowledge of a practical kind. All the best in your collecting. My thanks to my senior colleague who kindly sold it to me, too.

?

Attachment 567513I ended up buying this one (foreground), actually, and my warm thanks to its former owner who made me a very happy collector, indeed.
    F-B
    There could be no better home for the Oberfuhrer mutze than in your collection. I hope you it gives you much satisfaction. You deserve the cap and also significant praise for the many years of sharing and sacrifice on your part in the digital realm. Enjoy! and Thank you!
    Allgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor Cap
    Last edited by jHAM; 09-12-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    F-B
    There could be no better home for the Oberfuhrer mutze than in your collection. I hope you it gives you much satisfaction. You deserve the cap and also significant praise for the many years of sharing and sacrifice on your part in the digital realm. Enjoy! and Thank you!
    Allgemeine SS Visor CapAllgemeine SS Visor Cap
    Thanks, colleague.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast