Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Article about: This is another piece that belongs to the owner of the GRENZ - POLIZEI set...

Default Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

This is another piece that belongs to the owner of the GRENZ - POLIZEI set...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Visor Cap   Allgemeine SS Visor Cap  

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap   Allgemeine SS Visor Cap  

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap  
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

a beauty!

Wow--an A-SS General's "Sonderanfertigung"--simply breathtaking. Can you post any more pics of this beauty?

Thank you Gentlemen for all the compliments. I'll pass all the nice words on to the owner and convey your requests for him to take some more (better) images...

Here are few more images.

I suppose that this is indeed a very nice thing.

I would think that something like this is valued in the 15 - 20K USD range? If so, I'm out... I could buy at least forty WARTIME or early 1950X Soviet visor caps for that wad of cash.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Visor Cap   Allgemeine SS Visor Cap  

I'll happily pay said price tonight, cash money... This is an exceptional piece. Thanks for showing us. It is a cap from 1935, and also at a time when the ranks at this level were comparatively few. The cap was made in Munich by August Mueller, which made many of these special quality, extra wear caps. A real treasure and then some. Please put my name on the waiting list, even if it is for twenty years. These are faked, too, but this piece is authentic and first class. I also have a Mueller cap where the Hersteller number was stamped on the sweat band to absorb the excess ink just as is the case with this piece. Once more, a real treasure and thanks so much for showing us. One will see five thousand fakes of this cap before seeing a piece of this kind.

I also would cordially suggest that "KL" here is not concentration camp, but a leather good maker. But who? It also appears as if the crown alu piping is wider than that on the Muetzenbesatz, which is an interesting touch.

Here is another Mueller special cap, enclose herewith, but for company and field grade ranks.
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeine SS Visor Cap 

Richie, thanks to you and the owner for posting these. Truly the cream of the crop, and a terrific example of why Mueller's are so revered by us visor junkies. Great post.

my name is already first on the waiting list First class visor. for my next allgemeine officer visor, I will settle only for this quality nothing less. anybody care to offer me one?

?

Simply superb! and I can't think of a better person than FB to take over ownership should it become available.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast