MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Article about: Gentlemen, Here I show another example belonging to the same owner. Showing these for him has been an honor for me, but I am trying to persuade him to learn how to post photos on his own and

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIMy small contribution with a rather unique RZM tag placement and 'gummi' wording.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II
    P
    Many

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIBravo to Texas ueber Alles!

- - ------- - -

This item is the start of the Sonderanfertigung model ca. 1934....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-30-2015 at 10:14 AM.

?

This is a Sonderanfertigung in, as far as I understand, it's final evolution. Another Mueller as well.

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

The caps posted in this thread are all excellent, thank you to all who posted.

Very nice. Well done.

SonderanfertigungAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Thanks F.B., for providing the primary sources that even those of us with the most basic German, can translate. Also, I greatly appreciate your breath of fresh air to this forum. Its been invigorating.

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thanks F.B., for providing the primary sources that even those of us with the most basic German, can translate. Also, I greatly appreciate your breath of fresh air to this forum. Its been invigorating.
    Thank you. I hope you are safe and sound. We follow the horrible events there with the deepest concern. My best to you, FB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5