Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anatomie of a Y strap

Article about: I bought this one some weeks ago from the US side. First I thought SS VT, then after further study its marked for SS-TV Reich (not Das Reich), otherside is marked with 24th Hundertschaft. Al

Default Anatomie of a Y strap

I bought this one some weeks ago from the US side.
    First I thought SS VT, then after further study its marked for SS-TV Reich (not Das Reich), otherside is marked with 24th Hundertschaft.
    All metal parts SS/RZM marked, not the reverse clip and not the center ring. Leather Croupon SS.
    Currently mark SS-TV Reich is for me a myrical, but its original and somehow releated to the TV.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anatomie of a Y strap
    P
    Many

Well done, Robert. Those are the mounted and or medical Y straps. The "Reich" thing is very odd.
    However, otherwise the piece is picco bello and of the usual quality of things you secure.

- - ------- - -

We have SSTV unit marks here from a 1936 cap, and they do not look like this, but then who knows?

?

Very nice friend.

I love these double rounded SS markings on metal

24th Hundertschaft was TV Brandenburg I found out.
    Have to sell this item already as other stuff is coming in.

I have no idea why it is Reich marked, but we know about other SS related things that are as well Reich marked.
    Not to hit the bells, but I would not wonder then it is somehow camp related and with the 24th Hundertschaft
    stamp it makes quite sense to me. Also how many of such things are out? Its like none
    like arabic numbered tabs or any TV Hundertschaft items.

?

Very nice and very rare Robert, check your email my friend.