Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another Item that was pointed out to be fake by modeartor?

Article about: Why is this fake. I was told because it has a C RZM tag and it is hand embroidered? It clearly is not hand embroidered? Here is another example for sale. The Collector's Guild

Harry
    You are correct. I was told to remove all 6 of my items 3 of which were vetted and commented on by moderators here and the other 3 vetted on WAF. I asked Bob to comment on the threads I started but he has not. I will no longer be a member here as things have gone downhill since I first joined.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Sam, I did send you a PM this morning over this mix up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have to say that I am sad to hear this. I've been watching this whole thing playing out and I still don't really know what all to make of it and why it happened. It Does, though, seem to have blown over and passed now, but I can certainly understand your dismay and sense of betrayal by it all. I hope that you will reconsider and stay, as you've always been a solid member with insightful and decent viewpoints that you've always freely shared with the community here and your presence is definitely a needed one here. Good luck, in whatever you choose and decide to do in any case.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

all I know is I'm never leaving, you guys are stuck with me!

William Kramer

Hi Brian, Holocaust items can be an emotive issue. We are reconsidering the rules on the sale of these here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12