Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any Advice? SS Uniform and Cap

Article about: Hello to everyone! I have one more set here. I have the Opportunity to own. The Tunic Checks out, and so does the cap. I have been wrong before! The story behind this one is, the Tunic, Trou

The story about a German family hanging on to a complete SS uniform (for generations!), including Stahlhelm is far-fetched to me, considering the situation/mentality of postwar Germany, and would raise some suspicions...
    Glad it was identified as a reproduction...there are some very knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

its all ready been said but sorry all bad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H2220002.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	554481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H2220004.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	554482  

Thank you everyone.

After posting pictures of the Latvian made black SS cap, the Fake Totenkopf panzer wrapper and now this group, I think you need to find a relaible dealer to deal with. You also need to gain some experience identifying fake from real. If not, much hard earned money will go down the drain. Dom't try collecting SS items until you become far more experienced as that area of collecting is a minefield of fakery.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Please be careful. Be very wary of the source of these items.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    After posting pictures of the Latvian made black SS cap, the Fake Totenkopf panzer wrapper and now this group, I think you need to find a relaible dealer to deal with. You also need to gain some experience identifying fake from real. If not, much hard earned money will go down the drain. Dom't try collecting SS items until you become far more experienced as that area of collecting is a minefield of fakery.
    Well said.
    damit, basta.

Always has been I got out of it 35 years ago after throwing away money as stated. Good advice to be well taken. timothy

- - Updated - -

Always has been I got out of it 35 years ago after throwing away money as stated. Good advice to be well taken. timothy

The small Photo looks genuine....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

the photo does look good. however, the tunic and insignia in the photo are not the same as the materials acquired with it.

as the gentlemen have said... the whole thing is as real as the story. and no one need buy a story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast