Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

any one seen my eagle i would like it back !

Article about: not sure were to put this .but if you have or know were it is please give it back

Default any one seen my eagle i would like it back !

not sure were to put this .but if you have or know were it is please give it back
    Attached Images Attached Images any one seen my eagle i would like it back ! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement any one seen my eagle i would like it back !
    P
    Many

howard
    ?

Default Re: any one seen my eagle i would like it back !

Hello all,.....Just imagine, it's 1945 the muffled sound of gunfire outside, and you've just entered a large room having first forced the lock. Facing you is this wonderful work of art. So what do you do?...Well somebody was presumably faced with that question at the time!....Let's hope it survives, lets hope that somewhere in the world this beautiful item sits perhaps in pieces in a cellar, waiting to be discovered by the collecting community....If you do know where it is, my offer for it is $250.000 US.

Quote by howard View Post
    Hello all,.....Just imagine, it's 1945 the muffled sound of gunfire outside, and you've just entered a large room having first forced the lock. Facing you is this wonderful work of art. So what do you do?...Well somebody was presumably faced with that question at the time!....Let's hope it survives, lets hope that somewhere in the world this beautiful item sits perhaps in pieces in a cellar, waiting to be discovered by the collecting community....If you do know where it is, my offer for it is $250.000 US.
    well said !!!! you make it sound so poetic . i have to go one above $500 and thats it.

?

I just got a bonus check,,I will go 1000!!

?

Quote by howard View Post
    Hello all,......Let's hope it survives, lets hope that somewhere in the world this beautiful item sits perhaps in pieces in a cellar, waiting to be discovered by the collecting community....
    But must probably waiting to be discovered and to be sent to the garbage- due of 90% of the items don't reach collectors hands....
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics