Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?

Article about: Hey guys, Just wanted some opinions on these. Thanks, Robbie

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I note that DougB is experiencing similar frustrations in his new digs with the maroon site, I hope he will pay us a visit soon.
    No Glenn, he went through that on "the maroon site" before here. He has now moved on from GHW2.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Sorry, but Doug was posting on the WAF today and making mention of the derailing of his Champagne decal thread by those wanting to bicker over points of detail that are already covered if only they could be bothered to read his article on GHW.

That may be but,
    He was a Moderator on WAF, gave that up. Then here, gave that up and went to GWH2, and now he has relieved himself of any moderating there as well.
    Don't get me wrong, I know him personally and like him a lot. I wouldn't say anything bad about him although I am not nearly in the same league as him, but his world moves rather quickly compared to most.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

With several businesses to run and a large family, I'm surprised Doug has any spare time at all. I agree he is a great guy, he was very kind in assisting me to have my copy of "Balkan Nightmare' signed by the author and Prinz Eugen veteran Fred Umbrich.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0510.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	913244

Styx-
    Do you have any other questions regarding the collar tabs you started this thread with? If not, a polite thank you for saving you money is in order. If you were not taught the courtesy of doing so when people take their time to help out, then there is no reason to give you assistance in the future.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234