Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.

Article about: Hi, I am having trouble finding information about this type of SS arm band. First off not exactly sure if it is original but it came with a few other original cloth items. Coming in a lot an

Default Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.

Hi, I am having trouble finding information about this type of SS arm band. First off not exactly sure if it is original but it came with a few other original cloth items. Coming in a lot and not having any info I have NO idea about value...I do not know much about the SS aside from knowing their items were usually the best!
    Thanks All, If anyone is interested ill make an Ad or something
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.   Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.  

Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.   Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.  

Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.   Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arm Band Waffen SS Stitched on in black. Came with Luftwaffe shirt eagles and other armbands.
    P
    Many