Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Armband Review

Article about: Hi, Is this SS armband a W.W.2 original? A burn test tells me the white thread is not synthetic. The 2 small pieces of thread on the last photo tells me it was once sewn on a uniform. Opinio

?

Default Armband Review

Hi,

Is this SS armband a W.W.2 original? A burn test tells me the white thread is not synthetic.
    The 2 small pieces of thread on the last photo tells me it was once sewn on a uniform. Opinions
    are welcome.

Regards, Michel

Armband Review
    Armband Review
    Armband Review
    Armband Review
    Armband Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband Review
    P
    Many

Armband ReviewArmband ReviewArmband ReviewYour armband is not authentic. Do kindly look at all the real ones. We do have many.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-14-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Your armband is not authentic. Do kindly look at all the real ones. We do have many.
    My colleague, as usual, is quite correct. Search our archive. You will never find one with the swastika sewn through the red wool like this example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hi,

I did a burn test, the armband is made of non synthetic material and it does not glow under the black light. I've seem original SA Reserve armbands with swatika sewn through their band, could my SS armband just be a variant?

Regards, Michel

?

F-B and Mr. Coleman have provided the answer you seek and a road map to learn more. They are two of the most distinguished and knowledgeable people you could find and they didn't charge you a cent. If your armband were anything but a stinker they would have said so. I send them my thanks.

?

Hi

To all thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciate.

Regards, Michel

Quote by juno44 View Post
    Hi,

I did a burn test, the armband is made of non synthetic material and it does not glow under the black light. I've seem original SA Reserve armbands with swatika sewn through their band, could my SS armband just be a variant?

Regards, Michel
    You are likely thinking of bevo weave which is an entirely different process and never found on wool armbands.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

but on cotton brassards, which this is not. It is a stinker. Between Bob and me stands about one hundred and ten years of experience in this material, and the original attachment here is, to my regret, a pfui.

?

I thank you both

Regards, Michel