Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Armband SS

Article about: Nothing to say more then the other experts already said. I´m sorry it´s a fake but try to get your money back. Did you buy it from a dealer or from a private person? If it was a dealer name

Default Re: Armband SS

Nothing to say more then the other experts already said. I´m sorry it´s a fake but try to get your
    money back. Did you buy it from a dealer or from a private person? If it was a dealer name him here so we all
    can be aware of that one. It´s a obvious fake so if a dealer sold it as an original he´s a real crook.
    We are a lot of new-bees here so all crooks should be named so no one else risks to make any deals with them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband SS
    P
    Many

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Nothing to say more then the other experts already said. I´m sorry it´s a fake but try to get your
    money back. Did you buy it from a dealer or from a private person? If it was a dealer name him here so we all
    can be aware of that one. It´s a obvious fake so if a dealer sold it as an original he´s a real crook.
    We are a lot of new-bees here so all crooks should be named so no one else risks to make any deals with them.
    I agree that a dealer should know that this is an obvious fake. Personally, I do not like the idea of naming individuals in threads as we have no way to substantiate negative comments against someone. I know of several cases on other forums where dealers were improperly represented as being fraudsters. It is a dangerous precident to set and one we try to avoid on this forum. The matter is something to be settled between the two parties. If you do not have the knowledge, it is better to post pictures on this site before parting with yur hard earned money.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

All fake, but the virus attached to the photos is worse.

Bob Hritz

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I agree that a dealer should know that this is an obvious fake. Personally, I do not like the idea of naming individuals in threads as we have no way to substantiate negative comments against someone. I know of several cases on other forums where dealers were improperly represented as being fraudsters. It is a dangerous precident to set and one we try to avoid on this forum. The matter is something to be settled between the two parties. If you do not have the knowledge, it is better to post pictures on this site before parting with yur hard earned money.
    Yes that is true. My apologize. We don´t want this forum to be like WAF there everyone miss credit other dealers and have verbal fights all night long thread after thread. But if it is a dealer and he refuses to refund and claims it still to be original, then it´s something else. Then I think you can warn others about dealing with them. But as you said, it´s better to check with you kind experts here on the forum first before you buy anything as a new bee (like myself). If it wasn´t for this forum I had lost a lot of money myself on buying fakes.
    We are a lot of people here who really appreciate the help we get here

I'll leave that copy in a closet and forget about this seller, thank you all for your help and if you have any sites to buy the ORIGINAL, I'm interested

Sincerely, Space

Quote by space59 View Post
    I'll leave that copy in a closet and forget about this seller, thank you all for your help and if you have any sites to buy the ORIGINAL, I'm interested

Sincerely, Space
    You should try to get a refund first before you hide it. When did you buy it?
    If it´s not so long ago you maybe could get the money back.
    Check this link here under: On the bottom of the page you´v got some originals.
    The Collector's Guild

A lot of months .. :/

?

Once burned, twice shy.

We all make mistakes; try to learn from it.

I wish I had even a fraction of the money back from stupid decisiions I have made in my life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2