Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Authentic SS uniforms.

Article about: by TIGER88 Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you. Regards, Carl Thanks. And my effort arises from ye

?

Default Re: Authentic SS uniforms.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I post a welter of images of real things, and sometimes explain something in the bargain.
    We, your students truely value your partcipation. Ade deserves great thanks, as does Mr. Coleman and a few others.
    Last edited by jHAM; 08-25-2012 at 05:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS uniforms.
    P
    Many

a breath of fresh air.

it's been stifling as of late.

?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful woollens again with us Friedrich. I wish more would look at these images and compare before asking oppinions on fake woollens with no quality what so ever.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.
    Last edited by M18922; 08-25-2012 at 12:06 PM.

WOW! It´s always pleasure to view your superb collection FB. It always leaves me breathless or drooling I would love to see your black Totenkopf tunic in full scale and not only the tab And many thanks to all that keeps this place the best forum on the internet.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful woollens again with us Friedrich. I wish more would look at these images and compare before asking oppinions on fake woollens with no quality what so ever.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.
    Well done collage, Patrick, keep up the good work.

?

Yeah yeah, the usual SS stuff ..... yawn.....

IM JUST KIDDING!

Good to see a (semi-)competent person preserving these for prosperity .....and Im sure, correcting any anachronisms and other flaws 'committed' by ruthless profiteers.

My eye was caught by the 'button' badge in pic 29 (hope I counted right) on the cap (I assume this style is not still a 'Schiffchen?'). For some reason, I find these an interesting design and a nice departure form the usual skull fare.

I also noticed the clear plastic bags for some of the uniforms and the occasional (unavoidable) moth hole. Is there any way to stop the uniforms from degrading further? Or is the only way (airtight) bags?

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Well done collage, Patrick, keep up the good work.
    Well done Pat!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic SS uniforms.   Authentic SS uniforms.  

Authentic SS uniforms.   Authentic SS uniforms.  

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Well done Pat!
    Where ever they might be, I have bagged their old coats.

Thank you, Ben, for your nice images, too....

All the best to both of you.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-25-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Does some one else have a moldy, old black coat to show the viewers of our site?

I know that others do, and they should not be so shy.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.a foetid, moldy, old black coat?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast