Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beaver bando-insignia of SS book? Still shipping?

Article about: Hello everyone, i have ordered a highly recommended book from this website......101st Airborne and related Books I have not received conformation of my order etc but PayPal have taken money.

Default Beaver bando-insignia of SS book? Still shipping?

Hello everyone, i have ordered a highly recommended book from this website......101st Airborne and related Books

I have not received conformation of my order etc but PayPal have taken money. (21st august)

My question is if anyone knows if this site is still sending books out?
    Sorry if in wrong section of forum.
    Many thanks
    Nathan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaver bando-insignia of SS book? Still shipping?
    P
    Many

?

I bought mine off of Amazon... I finally, recently picked them up... Amazon had a sale going on... 40% off! DEAL if you ask me!

If you ordered the book directly from Mark Bando have no concerns. Mark is 100% honest and a former police officer.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Bob, I'm not sure if it is direct. It was ordered from the website linked in my first comment.......101st Airborne and related Books

Just seems weird not to have confirmation/ tracking number, when i order things usually i get email same/ next day.
    Thank you
    Nathan

Quote by Nathan8 View Post
    Thank you Bob, I'm not sure if it is direct. It was ordered from the website linked in my first comment.......101st Airborne and related Books

Just seems weird not to have confirmation/ tracking number, when i order things usually i get email same/ next day.
    Thank you
    Nathan
    Mark has a very close relationship with WW2 101st Airborne vets and has written books on the subject and also the 2nd Armored Division. That is his website.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you, i could not find an email address when posting this, but have found one now. Hopefully i will receive a reply shortly.
    Thank you for your help
    Greatly appreciated
    Nathan

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Mark has a very close relationship with WW2 101st Airborne vets and has written books on the subject and also the 2nd Armored Division. That is his website.
    Bravo!

The book arrived today, Thank you for recommending it. I have had a glance and looks fantastic, looking forwards to having a good read.
    I am wondering if you would be able to recommend any other books, i am looking for a book on LSSAH uniforms and insignia. I have came across uniforms of the Waffen SS by the same author Michael D. Beaver. But cannot find much about the content of the book.
    Many thanks
    Nathan

The Mollo volumes are good, but as most will tell you a bit dated now. But still worth the money imo.

Brian

You will not be disappointed in the bando beaver book. Excellent! The cut offs pictured are honestly my favorite items in there, a bit macabre but it certainly illustrates the reality of the brutal history behind these items, which too often we overlook. Did Mark sign your copy? I only ask as when I purchased mine it came signed twice, which surprised me.

Yes Brian, the book was signed twice, one at front and one at back by his picture. I am very much Looking forward to reading it. The macabre side of things interest me so am sure to enjoy reading. I will have a look for the book recommended. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast