MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles

Article about: We know that insignia was made outside of the German borders. I have not seen this pattern before, but would love to test the threads and see what composition they are made from. I would not

?

Default Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles

Friends, Want to share it here and ask about that eagles. As I'am not familiar with the foreign made insignia, even got it from one seller from Holland, and he says it is a standard Belgian made eagles.
    As they are rare and I do not owe the 100% original one, I would ask about your proffesional opinions. ( absolutely similar was discovered by me on the WAF forum as " Reitz" eagles) The black cloth base is undoubtly period one, but the thread looks too shiny for me...Even the both of them has differences in shape.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles   Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles  

Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles
    P
    Many

Default re: Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles

I can't help you about the eagle, but I do have some info about the Reitz factory in Antwerp. It is nearby where I live and has been demolished not so long ago.

Dimas,

I have never seen the SS eagles you have posted.

Here are examples of Belgian made SS cap eagle and sleeve eagle.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles  

?

Take a look this thread on WAF http://wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/s...d.php?t=365218
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian Reitz made woven SS cap eagles  
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Looks like that one is similar, and the guy who sold it sat they are obvious in collectors world, but I'am affraid is not
    Regards,
    Dimas

This is wonderful news, Dimas. Now I have to find these eagles for my collection.

I have had no success in finding the Belgian made bevo skulls for my collection.

Bob Hritz

?

Anyway, old fakes or genuine items?
    Regards,
    Dimas

Well pictures don't tell lies. And i bow to better knowledge, personally, anything way out of the "Norm" would be a killer to sell on, and for that reason I would pass, but the 2 look identical, so perhaps they are gen items. Not something I would be comfortable with. And if Bob ain't seen 'em that cements my thoughts

JMO

?

John, if you look carefully- they are not identical
    Regards,
    Dimas

Yes you are right. It's my age, My eyes are not what they used to be, but they are close. What are your thoughts on them Dimas?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast