Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bevo Death Heads and Eagles

Article about: DD I like the insignia that you have posted very much although the "super detail " format tends to confuse. However, I do not in any way mean this as negative and like this post, a

Default Bevo Death Heads and Eagles

Hey Guys, Thought some of you may like to see the death heads and eagles in my collection.
    Bevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and Eagles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bevo Death Heads and Eagles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bevo Death Heads and Eagles

Somr Bevo EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and Eagles

Yes, i like them very much. TK is typicall for m43: a nice version with the small bone on bottom left.

I may be wrong but I don't know about the totenkopf's on this one. Any other opinions guys?

Jeff

I;m thinking your wrong..these are right as rain. Please explain what you dont like.

Bevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and EaglesBevo Death Heads and Eagles
    Last edited by Dirt Detective; 12-30-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Quote by Killroy View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't know about the totenkopf's on this one. Any other opinions guys?

Jeff
    Hi Jeff,
    Check out this thread..post #3..looks like the same skull. What do you think? My SS Bevo machine woven skull family, feel free to post yours!

I hate to bear the news but I am fairly confident that the skulls on this thread are bad. On the front notice the jaw. It is different. Also on the back, I have never seen an original strand of skulls constructed in such a manner. I would refer to my recent thread as well as others on the forum. Also check out "The Collectors Guild". They have a strand of green skulls and it shows the back. It is different.

Jeff

?

I wasn't sure myself about this pattern....

Bevo Skull - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

The people that I trust haven't given their opinion yet.

These have been confirmed by some SS experts on German Helmet Walhala, here is a thread on these pieces. Board Message
    I think only members of GHW will be able to view thread..sorry.
    This is what makes this hobby fun and scary at the same time. Check out the thread on GHW if you get a chance.

Yeah, I am not able to see it. I would solicit some words from some of the bigger names one here for a final say. I have been wrong before but I also check and double check myself before I speak on any forum. Keeps me from have to put my foot in my mouth. Well keeps it from happening too much at least.

I checked out the thread on WAF and Bob is one that I was looking for to speak on here. If they are indeed the same as the ones on WAF they are more than likely going to be good and I apologise for trying to slander them.

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast