Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion

Article about: Morning Gents, I have my doubts on this Eagle, please give comments. Regards Nikolaus

Default Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion

Morning Gents,
    I have my doubts on this Eagle, please give comments.
    Regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion
    P
    Many

Default re: Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion

reproduction....

Nikolaus : I think repro too. I have seen that one before somewhere. It´s on a tunic or coat at some dealers
    internet-store. Please post the link to the item thanks.

?

Looks original to me, look at the beast weave there is a bottom part MMM like and the central part is like a runes made, it was not especially nade, but that is seen on the originals only
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Now I found where I had seen it before. It´s from militaria321. Here is the link :
    Militaria321.com - Auction - RARITÄT XX 2 Loch Jacke Dirlewanger

If that one is real it will be very expensive. Never seen a Dirlewanger tunic before.
    But the most SS tunics I have seen on that sight
    is sh*it. Even I that now almost nothing about SS clothing could see that it was awful replicas that
    are sold as originals...But I leave this one for the experts though I have no idea.

?

I can't say nothing about the tunic itself from that pictures, but from the first look I found at least other auctions of the seller is genuine. He is asking 3800 for the tunic. But buying without good pictures is anyway is a risc. That site is a online militaria auction located in Germany, and most sellers is home location is Germany. I did not wondered that most online auction sells fakes, due it is not a bad market. But we can't state that all the items being sell there is fakes. My personal practice with e bay was too negative.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I can't say nothing about the tunic itself from that pictures, but from the first look I found at least other auctions of the seller is genuine. He is asking 3800 for the tunic. But buying without good pictures is anyway is a risc. That site is a online militaria auction located in Germany, and most sellers is home location is Germany. I did not wondered that most online auction sells fakes, due it is not a bad market. But we can't state that all the items being sell there is fakes. My personal practice with e bay was too negative.
    No not everything there is junk. I have bought a lot of stuff from that sight that is original. But that is with help of forum members and a little bit of knowledge, that I have managed to find some original peaces their.
    I do check that sight on a regular basis and I can promise you that when it comes to SS insignia their are A LOT of fakes sold as original. Before I knew nothing about collars I posted 4 or 5 collars sold as originals here on the forum and Ade declared them all to be all fakes.If you find 10 SS collars their that all by the sellers are original maybe at the best one is good. Ade´s comment about that page was : It´s a big dumping place for fake militaria ,and I do agree. The most stuff I have bought there is medals witch is my head collecting area. Don´t get me wrong ,their is some good sellers on that sight but unfortunately not many...

?

Just to show you mine mint uncut eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion   Bevo sleeve Eagle for discussion  

Regards,
    Dimas

?

I prefer to stay away from the any of auctions, it's my opinion
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I prefer to stay away from the any of auctions, it's my opinion
    Yes you have to be 100 % sure before you buy something, but it´s the same with dealers also I guess. I have seen that many before respectable dealers has bad stuff in their stores too. "Restored" tunics sold as untouched and WH tunics with SS insignia sold as originals. I wont wrote down the names here but I think the most of
    the people here know who we are talking about...

Very nice eagles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast