Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarte

Article about: Greetings colleagues. There seems to be a paucity of authentic tunics for sale at present. This one has ticked a lot of boxes for me but I would be most appreciative if the resident experts

Default Black Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarte

Greetings colleagues. There seems to be a paucity of authentic tunics for sale at present. This one has ticked a lot of boxes for me but I would be most appreciative if the resident experts on these items might be kind enough to share their opinions on this one. I have no experience with this dealer but please PM me if you would are to share any experiences. Many thanks in advance.
    Regards, Paul
    Black Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarte
    P
    Many

?

I am not an expert but I own some black uniforms and I think the tunic you show is real .
    Notton

?

It is my opinion that this is not a genuine example.

Black Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarteBlack Allgemeine tunic from 106 SS standarte

Yes that Honor Chevron looks bad to me but there are others who could answer with more experience/

Raymond

Thanks Dr CMH, for your reply with the most pertinent photos to my inquiry. I had my suspicions that certain aspects of this tunic lacked the quality of stitching that I should have expected and that you have illustrated, like for like, with such generosity. Once again I owe you a debt of gratitude for sharing your hard-earned insights. It is only through comparison with authentic materials that I can reach my own conclusions. I appreciate your regular contributions here, and can only encourage you to be more active in initiating posts based on your observations or musings... without giving too much away. Best regards. Paul
    Last edited by backtothefront; 04-30-2019 at 12:10 PM. Reason: spelling

DMS
    ?

I believe that tunic has been for sale for at least 4-5 years