Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Article about: black hats...

Default Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Herewith a cap of note on our own classified sales from a friend of mine, Sayle F. who is a discerning and able collector on the verge of an even grander phase of life with fewer foetid woolens.
    This is an upgraded cap for SS Standartenoberjunker, and, if you examine it closely, it seems as if the officer cord was placed on the cap long, long ago.

A very attractive piece of merit for those of you who express your standing interest in this material.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

The recent cap on the Ruptured Duck site caused a stir with price, whereas this item is of like quality and greater rarity.

Not to pitch one against the other, but there you are.....

Happy hats.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-13-2013 at 06:00 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Mr. Sayle F recently sold me this fine cap from his outstanding collection. This is an endorsement I am happy to make.

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Mollo makes reference to the practice of such SS Standartenoberjunker with officer cords, or this cap was a case simply of a cheat skate officer recycling his cap. I own two caps like this with the Lindensamt addition.

This cap here is in the Shea Beaver book, where it is clearly illustrated.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.This cap of mine is in the Wilkins book. It came with a black tunic and in real life is sort of a freak, but it is wholly real.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F. Sayle F's cap has a nice Totenschaedel badge well preserved, to boot.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.and....a well preserved innards with all the marks of note.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.The Gehirnbremse shows patina and fits the cap in question.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.this is a real RZM tag, of the place and time of the cap, from the Fa. Kornacker, Hildesheim, one of the No. German makers of such things.

- - Updated - -

This is not a stinker tag at all.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.I actually own a very similar cap to the cap for sale, but in the normal enlisted configuration. The "scull" has darkened. This one is marked VA 1938 and came with a belt and cross strap, as well as a brassard, if I recall

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.These two caps are made by Kornacker in 1938.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast