Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?

Article about: Gday all, Allgemeine SS or Heer panzer hosen or other? In poor condition yes but very interesting.Picked them up for \\$42.00 AU. The flap over the watch pocket is the thing i can't work out.B

Default Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?

Gday all,
    Allgemeine SS or Heer panzer hosen or other?
    Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?
    In poor condition yes but very interesting.Picked them up for $42.00 AU.
    The flap over the watch pocket is the thing i can't work out.Been looking at images all day.
    Any help would be great guys.
    Cheers
    Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?
    P
    Many

Default re: Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?

Hi Dave, I can only tell you they are not Panzer trousers as the basic cut is wrong. Pz hose were not cut like breeches.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Black Hose: Allgemeine SS or other ?

Hi Ade,
    Cheers mate,Yes Panzer hose were a straighter cut,I was thinking along the line of early 1930's may be a m32 cut,Not really sure what they are.Thats why i'm tossing up between panzer or Allgemeine for a start.
    Thanks again Ade.
    Dave

The NSKK also wore black. But political stuff is really outside of my collecting interests and experience when it come to trousers.

Any evidence of an RZM tag to the waistband?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yet to recieve them Ade,but as soon as they arrive i'll check inside for makers lables and markings etc.I figured for $40.00 bucks they were worth a gamble and may be something interesting.Yep same here mate Political stuff is not my thing at all but i do enjoy tracing the history of things so i guess i'm about to add some more puzzle pieces re Nazi political organisations.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Sorry about the slow replys,Not to flash with computers and a one finger typer lol