Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)

Article about: This nice piece has apparently traded hands recently and is now on its way to or now resides within a collection in South America. We congratulate the new owner and acknowledge his fine tast

Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)
    Quote by CBH View Post
    When the jig is up and the last shot is being fired , no-one whats the shot into the back of their head . This politically correct generations with their Sesame St. world view can't grasp the realities and horrors man so easily descend too in a time of total war .
    Thanks. Many people may get the chance to relive some of history's high lights, if present trends continue as they are.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

A true LOL , those who forget the past are bound to relive it . Hitler 2016

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Many people may get the chance to relive some of history's high lights, if present trends continue as they are.
    Now there's a thought, and it's not a happy one.

CBH
    ?

Also Friedrich , I was wanting to ask you if I could share one of your photos on FaceCrack . On a collectors group , I'll give you photo credit . It's a shot of a pecked cap with an army traditional emblem skull used . Thanks

I prefer to keep my photos here. What in God's name is "face crack?" It sounds awful.

Happy old things to you all.

Its Face Book Friedrich..which IMO that social website is not deserving of your hardwork.

Just my opinion ..but the decision is yours .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

No problem , and I agree with Larry C comment , it doesn't deserve Friedrick's hard work .
    I believe faceBook is the Circus part of "...Bread and Circus " that the Romans spoke of , it's truly Stasi's wet-dream .
    Often I tell people they should join the Forum for real answers . Thanks for the replies .

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Its Face Book Friedrich..which IMO that social website is not deserving of your hardwork.

Just my opinion ..but the decision is yours .

Thanks. Face book is to me a monstrosity.

Sorry, but my loyalty is here. Please keep my pictures here. You are free to download them, and I cannot control what you do with them,
    but I do not like facebook at all.

CBH
    ?

No problem , thank you for sharing your images here with us . It is Truly appreciated . I won't share any of your images .
    Thank you for your time .

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This nice piece has apparently traded hands recently and is now on its way to or now resides within a collection in South America. We congratulate the new owner and acknowledge his fine taste. It is always nice to see rare and genuine items.
    The photos come from the other forum and are posted by member "mat".

Attachment 975470

Attachment 975471

Attachment 975476

Attachment 975480

Attachment 975481
    period pic...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)  

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast