Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.

Article about: I bought this cap twenty years ago, and it had been slightly denaizified with the removal of the SS runes from the Muetzenboden and likely the removal of the RZM tag with the owner's name. T

Default Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.I bought this cap twenty years ago, and it had been slightly denazified with the removal of the SS runes from the Muetzenboden and likely the removal of the RZM tag with the owner's name.
    The cap always had a certain poetry for me, not the least as it has SA kind of piping as well as signs of real use and patina. Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.

- - ------- - -

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Here is the interior, with the signs of de nazification..... Notice remnant of tag next to the chin strap rivet.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.
    P
    Many

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Bruce Herman found this tag in an old collection, and it fits in the missing space, even if the tag was never wholly filled out. It is not one of the many fakes. I cannot explain why it has no serial number from the RZM, but the tag is identical in size and composition to a real one, as I own several of these in situ. To find this item loose is the exception.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-07-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.The tag fits well within the space...these large tags often are visible above the sweat band....Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.

Such a thing will revolt the purist, but there you are....

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.This cap also has remnants of a white RZM tag, no doubt also removed because it contained the owner's name....

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.tag with name...

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Who "MJ" was remains lost to the emptiness of time...

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.All signs of the past, but what do they mean....?Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.

Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag.Black SS cap, restoration of RZM tag. riddles in enigmas...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast