Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Black SS caps and Dienstroecke

Article about: Since things are quiet, some images to bore and or enliven others for a moment.

It's always enjoyable to peruse your stock, F-B. It's probably the main reason I return here despite calls for my death and other good cheer via message from unhinged deranged members. I have a recent photographic acquisition I need to share relating to the black uniforms.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS caps and Dienstroecke
    P
    Many

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    It's always enjoyable to peruse your stock, F-B. It's probably the main reason I return here despite calls for my death and other good cheer via message from unhinged deranged members. I have a recent photographic acquisition I need to share relating to the black uniforms.
    Thank you. If someone has threatened you here, you should bring this issue to the attention of the moderators.

?

Default .

I never get tired looking at your collection FB

Quote by mgalat View Post
    I never get tired looking at your collection FB
    My warm thanks dear friend, and all the best to you and yours in all your endeavors, FB ,

?

FB , your collection of SS regalia never ceases to amaze me in addition your knowledge of the same - Outstanding in both respects.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Beautiful stuff, F-B! Now that my "black" collection is all but scattered to the wind, this is the only place I can visit to see such eye candy...thanks for your willingness to share...

Quote by Arran View Post
    Beautiful stuff, F-B! Now that my "black" collection is all but scattered to the wind, this is the only place I can visit to see such eye candy...thanks for your willingness to share...
    Thank you, dear colleague, for your many kindnesses, which I deeply appreciate.

Black SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeCoincidences

The unclear images of the damaged cap appeared on the other site. It is a close relative of mine. How odd that such things endure across the gulf of much of a century.

Black SS caps and DienstroeckeHere is the cap, plainly without its original badges.

Not my hand, not my cap, not my work space, etc. An original cap, and quite rare.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-06-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast