Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

black SS caps in the firmament

Article about: The Mona Lisa smile of the racial elite.

Default Re: black SS caps in the firmament

black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentPatrick, if you apply your wit and energy to your career, as you have done here, you will become a rich man and all this will fall into your lap.
    When you are fourteen, life proceeds slowly and with impatience about what lies ahead, and then, somehow, it leaps forward and you will look back and wonder, with the caps at your side, where life went in forty years....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS caps in the firmament
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentPatrick, if you apply your wit and energy to your career, as you have done here, you will become a rich man and all this will fall into your lap.
    When you are fourteen, life proceeds slowly and with impatience about what lies ahead, and then, somehow, it leaps forward and you will look back and wonder, with the caps at your side, where life went in forty years....
    Patrick, these are very true words.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Patrick, these are very true words.
    Thanks. I think about these things in quiet moments in the waiting room of the local clinic.

?

Thanks for the kind and interesting words, I dont know what to say. Career wise I want to be a Historian, and have wanted to be since I was 11.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Thanks for the kind and interesting words, I dont know what to say. Career wise I want to be a Historian, and have wanted to be since I was 11.

Cheers, Pat
    Dear Patrick, thanks. I can tell you a thing or two about being a historian, which is a laudable but arduous goal. I did it somehow, but it is not without its perils.

On the other hand, knowledge is a fine thing, to be sure. All the best to you, FB

The nature of teaching history is changing because of the transformation of society in ways that we do not really understand and which are deeply alien to me.
    Our site is an aspect of this. I do not give lectures to 500,000 people, but I could, if I had to. I was raised in documentary television, so I could make the change.
    However, the essence of teaching is the human piece, the contact, and the working of the mind in the dialectic and face to face.
    Without that, it does not interest me anymore, but Patrick and others can make something of it.
    Otherwise, we will all just be brain washed.
    No one can seriously grade 500,000 papers, essays, or whatever and dupe anyone into thinking it is an education.
    It can be training and it can be brain washing.....

I just want to let you know, yet again, that I greatly appreciate your posts FB. I'm sure you are a fine teacher. Don't get discouraged by the idiotic things some people do and say in the forum world.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I just want to let you know, yet again, that I greatly appreciate your posts FB. I'm sure you are a fine teacher. Don't get discouraged by the idiotic things some people do and say in the forum world.
    Thank you, friend, and my best to you, in turn, FB

?

I would love to know what you have to say on being a Historian. I dream of finding a missing piece of the puzzle that is the past and learning something new. Maybe even write books about the subject.

Though its too long away to start discussing it on an open forum. I'll send you a pm.

All the best and hopefully these caps ease from confounding weak minds and emptying over strained bank accounts for the spring season.

Cheers, Pat

black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmament
    Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I would love to know what you have to say on being a Historian. I dream of finding a missing piece of the puzzle that is the past and learning something new. Maybe even write books about the subject.

Though its too long away to start discussing it on an open forum. I'll send you a pm.

All the best and hopefully these caps ease from confounding weak minds and emptying over strained bank accounts for the spring season.

Cheers, Pat
    One day before I croak or become too demented to speak, I will share a secret or two with you. But you had better hurry up, as the Sensenmann is after me.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast