Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

black SS officer cap fake

Article about: This unpleasant phenomenon came to my attention and irritation.

Default black SS officer cap fake

This unpleasant phenomenon came to my attention and irritation. black SS officer cap fakeblack SS officer cap fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer cap fake
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This unpleasant phenomenon came to my attention and irritation. black SS officer cap fakeblack SS officer cap fake
    This example is such a very crude attempt, irritating is a quite fitting description.

In some cases with these repros.......the irritating part is the blatantly obvious young child who cups their nose ..hiding the fact they are picking it.....thinking no one else sees what they are doing.

3 Categories come to mind in reproductions : " The Good, The Bad and The Ugly "

The Bad and the Ugly types seem to be the most irritating, to the point that its almost insulting.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That looks Disgusting...Not nice at all.

Greg

Ouch. Excuse me now while I revisit F-B's archived posts. My eyes need healing.

I also saw this one but where? That tag is horrible.

?

Comical would be my thoughts on this.
    The irritating part is that someone needs to only spend a few minutes looking at original caps, to know this is junk. But caps like this still sell.

Patrick

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Comical would be my thoughts on this.
    The irritating part is that someone needs to only spend a few minutes looking at original caps, to know this is junk. But caps like this still sell.

Patrick

Well said. I should refrain from what I consider to be the all too easy choice to become obsessed with fakes. I am not, mind you. I try to pay close attention to things for the benefit of the beginner,
    who might be confused by this item. Thanks to you all for your kind interest.

black SS officer cap fakeblack SS officer cap fakeHere is a nice, real, beautiful SS officer's cap. Photos: mgalat.