Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

?

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

And I thought I had problems sleeping!

Had a strange dream last night. My old Art school teacher was dressed in a black SS uniform and was sat in the corner of a dark room. I walked in but couldn't see him so walked to the other side of the room. He shouted blue bloody murder about me not seeing him and missing work for half a year. I tried to explain that he was just my Art teacher from 20 years ago but to no effect. In the end, I grabbed his gun and shot him between the eyes. Very odd!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    And I thought I had problems sleeping!

Had a strange dream last night. My old Art school teacher was dressed in a black SS uniform and was sat in the corner of a dark room. I walked in but couldn't see him so walked to the other side of the room. He shouted blue bloody murder about me not seeing him and missing work for half a year. I tried to explain that he was just my Art teacher from 20 years ago but to no effect. In the end, I grabbed his gun and shot him between the eyes. Very odd!
    You and I both need a vacation, really. I have more than one black SS uniform, but I do not let people put them on. Not even certain women, really.

I frequently have bad dreams about unfinished work, classes missed, projects unwritten, etc. I think it is fairly normal if one is under pressure. Sound sleep is among the greatest luxuries and happiness open to us, or no longer open to us because of the weight of our lives. My best wishes to you, and Mr. Gooch is getting slammed.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You and I both need a vacation, really.
    You're not joking!

?

My best wishes to you, and Mr. Gooch is getting slammed.
    Doesn't work like that though does it? The crooks always sleep soundly, they suffer no guilt syndrome. Some of my best friends have the same condition, either no shame, no embarrassment etc.

Actualy, I'm very interested in the field also. Did you know that tiny electroids implanted into the brain can elimate depression? Very interesting work. I'll gladly take a few of them please!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Doesn't work like that though does it? The crooks always sleep soundly, they suffer no guilt syndrome. Some of my best friends have the same condition, either no shame, no embarrassment etc.

Actualy, I'm very interested in the field also. Did you know that tiny electroids implanted into the brain can elimate depression? Very interesting work. I'll gladly take a few of them please!
    If it all were really so simple, but I am no expert. I am full of admiration for how you restored the Lw cap. A brilliant piece of handicraft.

As to Mr. Gooch, his hash can be settled if he is a US government employee and brings discredit to himself and to his institution through bad behavior. His sleep can easily be unsettled, actually, and with pretty acute results.

A black SS cap of which I am fond....black SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

And another, both of which appear in published volumes, actually, but such is entirely an accident of fate.black SS officer's cap

?

What a weird week, sorry for sidetracking the thread!

Black schirmmutzen! I've owned many NCO examples, never kept them for long though. All the RZM tags and stencils, for me at least, tend to de-focus the attention away from the mutzenmeisters craft. A bit like an Austin Healey 3000 with a lot of Vote Harold Macmillan stickers on it!

Foetid woolens which make the Butch Gooch's of this sad and confused world misbehave and trouble the lives of innocent and generous people like Ben VK, who needs no more travail in his life, does he?

All so near and yet so far, isn't it?

That is why I remind us of Peter Lorre, whose birth place in northern Slovakia I visited two years ago.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

?

I am full of admiration for how you restored the Lw cap. A brilliant piece of handicraft.
    Thank you Sir and that is what hurts the most. My finest hour or more like 30 hours handicraft which I thought was going to a person, not for re-sale or profit but for the love of one particular cap.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast