Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

a black SS officer's cap of early make

Article about: or this variant...? This one on the left is the very first type, I believe....this is found in a Peter Kupper SS cap of early make. This type of tag is also faked now widely. The Internet ha

Some nice medals with the same cap

a black SS officer's cap of early make

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a black SS officer's cap of early make
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This is a Karl Isken/ Koeln cap of early manufacture.... Shea had it for sale at the beginning of the decade...
    I first made this post a decade ago. What we have all seen and felt in these ten years. This cap is still in my collection. Some of us still engage here,
    while many persons do not, which is unfortunate. The site has assembled some very worthwhile material and offered the beginner some threads of great merit. Others have done their best to disrupt the handful of us who want to learn via their direct or indirect methods of disinformation or various social diseases rendered in digital form. The world is a worse place than it was a decade ago, and this decline manifests itself here, too.
    a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early make
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-22-2018 at 05:28 PM.

DMS
    ?

I never tire of looking at your wonderful collection FB! Your visor collection is stunning and staggering in the quantity that you have amassed. If you ever decide to thin the herd please keep me in mind. It has been very nice to see your collages again. There is no question it was not even close to being as interesting or satisfying during your absence. I really just sit back and try to learn, mainly keeping to myself but I just wanted to let you know how much more enjoyable you make my experience here!

DMS

Quote by DMS View Post
    I never tire of looking at your wonderful collection FB! Your visor collection is stunning and staggering in the quantity that you have amassed. If you ever decide to thin the herd please keep me in mind. It has been very nice to see your collages again. There is no question it was not even close to being as interesting or satisfying during your absence. I really just sit back and try to learn, mainly keeping to myself but I just wanted to let you know how much more enjoyable you make my experience here!

DMS
    Dear Colleague, thanks. I am not really returned 100%, but there is a lull in my duties, and I wanted to see my things on line again. My reasons are entirely selfish, but if it brings you some happiness, I am gratified. Thanks so much. Others are smashing their computer screens when they read my sentences
    with dependent clauses, or Peter Lorre in "M" making his signature grimace, or whatever. When I collected in what you call the analog epoch,
    if I even understand what this term means, it was a revolution to have a clear black and white photograph of a black SS cap.
    Happy collecting and much good fortune to you, in turn.a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early make

This source used to be about it....and thus for decades.a black SS officer's cap of early make

DMS
    ?

You are very welcome Sir! I have been meaning to tell you this for a while. Over the few years I have been lurking around here I have learned a lot and really enjoyed you so openly sharing your collection. Unfortunately I like many others choose not to openly post very many pictures of my collection for all of the reasons you already know too well.

DMS

Quote by DMS View Post
    You are very welcome Sir! I have been meaning to tell you this for a while. Over the few years I have been lurking around here I have learned a lot and really enjoyed you so openly sharing your collection. Unfortunately I like many others choose not to openly post very many pictures of my collection for all of the reasons you already know too well.

DMS
    Thanks. I can well understand if you refrain from posting your items, since it is more or less an invitation to slaughter.
    The peanut gallery comes after me via the indirect approach, because they cannot withstand the welter of dependent clauses,
    the pictures of Peter Lorre, or my relentless pedantry. They take the indirect approach, which I shall not illuminate here in greater detail.
    The ills of social media are manifest, but I can type very fast with my two fingers, and I am cunning enough to use my iphone to photograph
    the "crimped prongs" or not.

There is a small circle of persons here devoted to education and the task of raising the level, and there are others whose ox is severely gored by it.
    I had enlisted Dave Delich in a very sound partnership, but it fell apart because of the peanut gallery. I will likely be gone in a month,
    when I taken away to the rubber room or shot in the back of the neck by the death squads.a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early make

DMS
    ?

I know Dave Delich very well. In fact his help to me has been priceless. He has saved me a fortune by keeping me from buying humped up and tinkered with pieces from people who should have known better than to try and sell them as untouched pieces. Any tunics I buy in the future I plan on having Dave inspect. He is very picky but if I am going to spend top dollar on a piece I would rather there be no questions about its authenticity.
    Over the past few years I used to talk to him by email a few times a week probably and every once in a while by phone. But I have not heard from him for sometime. I did reach out to him a month or two ago to check on him since I had not heard from him, and he was doing well.

Hopefully they let you hang around a little longer before trying to get rid of you! I have a visor that I am interested in purchasing so I may post it in a new thread if you would be so kind to give me your opinion along with anyone else willing to.

DMS

Quote by DMS View Post
    I know Dave Delich very well. In fact his help to me has been priceless. He has saved me a fortune by keeping me from buying humped up and tinkered with pieces from people who should have known better than to try and sell them as untouched pieces. Any tunics I buy in the future I plan on having Dave inspect. He is very picky but if I am going to spend top dollar on a piece I would rather there be no questions about its authenticity.
    Over the past few years I used to talk to him by email a few times a week probably and every once in a while by phone. But I have not heard from him for sometime. I did reach out to him a month or two ago to check on him since I had not heard from him, and he was doing well.

Hopefully they let you hang around a little longer before trying to get rid of you! I have a visor that I am interested in purchasing so I may post it in a new thread if you would be so kind to give me your opinion along with anyone else willing to.

DMS
    Thanks. Delich indirectly channeled me to the SS in the late 1960s, exactly forty nine years ago, in the same year I made up my mind to
    get a PhD...and so forth. He wrote an article on the black SS cap which so galvanzied me and thus over the span of decades. He and I are
    teachers in real life, though he is retired, and I hold him in the highest regard.
    Please show us the cap you want, and we can examine it together.
    All the best to you.

DMS
    ?

Thanks FB! I will post pictures Of the visor.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15