Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black SS peaked cap

Article about: Hi all, I'm pretty sure this is a fake and I thought I'd get some agreement before dismissing it entirely. Any confirmation helps! Thanks! Robbie

?

Default Black SS peaked cap

Hi all,
    I'm pretty sure this is a fake and I thought I'd get some agreement before dismissing it entirely. Any confirmation helps! Thanks!

Robbie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS peaked cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black SS peaked cap

Your assumption is correct. The limited pictures can not conceal the lack of quality in this cap.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capThose interested in this kind of thing have more resources here than elsewhere. One can easily search our threads, or, one of the authorities can make a thread of my images on this theme, as well as the tunic. Between the Hritz, Coleman, and Friedrich Berthold holdings, there are more authentic examples than in the phantom, haunted house of the RZM or the WVHA.

The posted cap here is a junky fake.
    damit, basta.

Look at the under side of the visor, that texture is common on 70's fakes. The very wide sweatband is also not the norm. As F-B has stated pure junk.

Quote by Sayle F View Post
    Look at the under side of the visor, that texture is common on 70's fakes. The very wide sweatband is also not the norm. As F-B has stated pure junk.
    My goodness, Sayle F, what a pleasure that you lend your wisdom here and not among the lord of the flies high rollers and later day imitators of Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud!

Show us some of your very fine collection, built with blood, sweat and tears, to say nothing of good luck had by few here.Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked cap
    damit, basta.

?

the pipe is not butted together in the back, sloppy

Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capHere in an astonishing throw back to the past is a price list of piping, or Besatztuche, as sold by a Munich whole saler in the year 1935. Read and learn!
    damit, basta.

Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capPeaked, crowned, billed, visor-ed and foetid. Pronged, crimped, Deschler'ed and sculled, to boot.
    But no Saint Lubstein grommet to be seen here.
    damit, basta.

Associated, further, Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked cap with delphic, oracular and otherwise unknowable circulars.
    damit, basta.

Black SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capBlack SS peaked capAn unending story.
    damit, basta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast