Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

black SS regalia

Article about: Cap badges seem to be a weak point on many deals, i.e. switched ones; fake ones; broken "prongs"....and such.... The ex Mollo cap I now own had its Hoheitszeichen replaced with a f

Default Re: black SS regalia

Cap badges seem to be a weak point on many deals, i.e. switched ones; fake ones; broken "prongs"....and such....
    The ex Mollo cap I now own had its Hoheitszeichen replaced with a fake, which is a pretty disgusting thing.
    No doubt some idiot pried the badge off in the dumb belief that they had to see the RZM mark, and then broke the "prongs," and then such a person did not have the decency to replace it carefully.
    I have still not been compensated for this little Stinkerei.
    But the cap is a wonderful piece. But it is lessened by such malarkey.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS regalia
    P
    Many

There is a thread on the discussions forum titled "Avatar,, what does yours mean. My answer to mine was....Mine is being driven to move forward,, no matter what the circumstances.
    Regardless of attacks on testing ones meddle,, your Perseverance ,,FB in teaching in the subject matter is the driving force ,,, and one of the great of many reasons why this website thrives. In the long run folly comes to nothing and blows in the wind, as do the uneducated comments, meant to cause a stir. Thank you for teaching here on the WRF. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you for the very kind words, indeed.
    Let us all direct ourselves to more knowledge and resistance to the ill effects of the present.

?

fine items as always friedrich..............your great pieces are only surpassed by your great knowledge on the entire subject.............always great to see and read your posts ..............anyone who thinks otherwise is only hurting themselves by not taking your advice or opinions i know besides myself many others take great value in your knowledge and are grateful you choose to share it with all of us

Darren

Quote by Larry C View Post
    There is a thread on the discussions forum titled "Avatar,, what does yours mean. My answer to mine was....Mine is being driven to move forward,, no matter what the circumstances.
    Regardless of attacks on testing ones meddle,, your Perseverance ,,FB in teaching in the subject matter is the driving force ,,, and one of the great of many reasons why this website thrives. In the long run folly comes to nothing and blows in the wind, as do the uneducated comments, meant to cause a stir. Thank you for teaching here on the WRF. Best Regards Larry
    Thank you.

black SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regalia
    Quote by Syrinx View Post
    fine items as always friedrich..............your great pieces are only surpassed by your great knowledge on the entire subject.............always great to see and read your posts ..............anyone who thinks otherwise is only hurting themselves by not taking your advice or opinions i know besides myself many others take great value in your knowledge and are grateful you choose to share it with all of us

Darren
    Thank you, as well. Very kind words, indeed.

- - Updated - -

Knowledge demands sacrifice.

I do not see how the detractors will have any basis to condemn this collection if the reference books and other collectors of SS regalia both support the authenticity of these pieces. I know there are a few delusional self proclaimed experts slithering around the forums in attempts to reinstate the inquisition. But my question is, do these people really have so much of an influence that they can ruin the reputation of so highly a respected collection?

This is just as wonderful as looking at a certain persons wall of helmets...
    I wish there were a drool icon times three!!!

?

[/QUOTE] Knowledge demands sacrifice.[/QUOTE]

A good lesson from a great teacher. Thank you F-B.
    black SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regalia

Thank you, friends. Richard P was my age, or I his age, so his death and the sadness of his family as well as their undeserved suffering because of a clique of ruthless, unmoral and dishonest "grommet" fetishists, whose suspicions about rust on such little pieces of metal betray something deeply wretched about envy and cowardice.
    This fact has caused my outburst.
    Thanks for the kind words, which is hardly the point; rather, our goal here is the collective desire to learn more without being done in by the odd, inflammatory and homicidal aspects of the digital republic in this century in which I hardly feel at home. black SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regaliablack SS regalia

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast