Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Article about: A generous colleague of mine allowed me to photograph this remarkable piece along with others. Attachment 538041

Default Re: black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Is this this photo you mean?
    Attachment 538300
    Attachment 538301
    Attachment 538302
    *notice the cap on the floor under the empty seat
    Thank you. You are a champ.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS senior leader and or general officer cap
    P
    Many

?

WOW! excellent .. history

Thanks to you F.B and to your colleagues for sharing these fascinating items and expanding the knowledge base of this forum with such intriguing research. regards, paul

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Sorry, I did not mean to wake you, but the sight of the thing has overstimulated me. You know how it is with addicts and small children.
    In any case, I will stop now so you can sleep. Schoen schlafen und happy hats.
    On the contrary, sir, very much worth the loss of sleep! Sleep is overrated and there is plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead. I will not be able to view these splendid visors when I'm turned to dust.
    Viewing these visors is strengthening my desire to learn more about them and add one to the collection in the future.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capAttachment 538913black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capAttachment 538692black SS senior leader and or general officer capAttachment 538665
    Quote by helmetone View Post
    On the contrary, sir, very much worth the loss of sleep! Sleep is overrated and there is plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead. I will not be able to view these splendid visors when I'm turned to dust.
    Viewing these visors is strengthening my desire to learn more about them and add one to the collection in the future.
    Some more things to divert you. Two different caps with some patina, the center being that of an SSTV officer. The one on the left and right being the ex property of an old line collector from the south, Don Wood, a well known figure.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-15-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Its all in the details that makes learning so enjoyable. Great thread!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

black SS senior leader and or general officer capThis is the SSTV cap.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capThe owner of this cap was a Mueller (!?) in perhaps the 12 Sta. in Hannover....maybe. Its maker was Kornacker from the same part of Germany.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-16-2013 at 02:20 AM.

WOW I´m speechless (and drewling) !! On what other place can you find TWO black generals visors?! The warrelics of course Thanks a lot F.B for sharing this one and send a warm thank you to the owner too.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer cap
    Quote by Badto666 View Post
    WOW I´m speechless (and drewling) !! On what other place can you find TWO black generals visors?! The warrelics of course Thanks a lot F.B for sharing this one and send a warm thank you to the owner too.
    Our site is plainly superior to others, and such is because of high standards. Let us all hope that this pictorial record enables beginner collectors to do better, since much of the visual information in the wider world is suffocated in fakes and the confusion that is the natural environment of such disinformation and anti-knowledge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast