Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Article about: A generous colleague of mine allowed me to photograph this remarkable piece along with others. Attachment 538041

Default black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capA generous colleague of mine allowed me to photograph this remarkable piece along with others.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capAttachment 538041black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS senior leader and or general officer cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...isor-cap-6740/ A comparison of this piece above with another is in this fine thread.

Remarkable is an understatement. Please pass along my thanks for allowing us to see a piece of his excellent collection! Thanks FB

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capThis fine collector already has enabled me to examine such wonderful pieces as these....

- - Updated - -

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Remarkable is an understatement. Please pass along my thanks for allowing us to see a piece of his excellent collection! Thanks FB
    I shall do, indeed. Thanks. We want our site to flourish and it does so by the display of fine material.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capThe black SS cap is my interest, and now I have seen a senior leader one at close range for the first time in five decades of search.....

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer cap senior caps on senior heads, before all turned to dust.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capcost of said item. This cap (item 715; item 73; and item 63) I have shown cost in its time around RM 6.50, ca. 1937 or so, climbing in price to RM 8 by the end of 1940.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-14-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Outstanding Friedrich...tell your colleague Thank You!...I particularly liked the " Minted Flavored" view of the grey cap in your post #4. This is an excellent example..and the best I have seen in this condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer cap
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Outstanding Friedrich...tell your colleague Thank You!...I particularly liked the " Minted Flavored" view of the grey cap in your post #4. This is an excellent example..and the best I have seen in this condition. Regards Larry
    Thanks to you, Richie C. and his friend with the fine collection with the thread from 2009 I was able to see this piece, so I thank you all. I shall pass on your praise. My colleague had a fine SS collection, which all would envy.

?

Thank you F-B for sharing this amazing senior officer cap. All of your hard work has brought this cap to your doorstep.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast