Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

The black SS uniform then and now.

Article about: A colored photo of the corner stone laying of the KdF plant ca. 1938 and foetid woolens left over into the present.....These images were posted a few years ago, but they are nice, and why no

Default The black SS uniform then and now.

A colored photo of the corner stone laying of the KdF plant ca. 1938 and foetid woolens left over into the present.....These images were posted a few years ago, but they are nice, and why not see them a second time? The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.

The Saarbruecken uniform was originally found at Manion's in the 1970s, and the Koeln-Bonn-Aachen uniform is from Don Woods, a gentleman collector of the old school from the South, whom I esteem greatly and from whom I also bought a nice Sonderanfertigung cap.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-02-2013 at 08:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The black SS uniform then and now.
    P
    Many

Default Re: The black SS uniform then and now.

The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.then and now.....

Colour images always brings things to life. In the minds eye history can so often be in black and white.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I love these LIFE pictures! I have about 50 of them in my files that my uncle who is a photographer gave them to me! That last picture is pretty scary...

Great images !! Colour certainly brings them to life!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.The black SS uniform then and now.Thanks. Our site has made its mark in Google images with some noteworthy regalia.

The black SS uniform then and now.There is always merit to real material, especially for the beginner and the novice, versus the smoke screen, chaos, and disorder that are otherwise the norm. We thank our moderators for their fine sanitation and able guidance of this effort.