Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black Tunic

Article about: I have various ones of these that then, funnily enough, the "research" people assigned to the wrong individual, i.e. Mueller, Fischer, etc. if the name is common. This has happened

Black TunicThe sexual over stimulation piece at the end, that is, the last sentence is prurient beyond measure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Tunic
    P
    Many

Black TunicThis issue is well treated in this work, which I found very compelling.

And, it seems as if the higher headquarters told the prissy Schulungsleiter in the 67 Sta. to go suck eggs, as it were.

The Hein book on the Allgem. SS that we added here last year also speaks to this Sippengemeinschaft thing.

?

Black TunicThanks once again, enclosed further letter from the Waffen SS, I assume a reference from them?

Tietze

This is a letter of character reference for the defamed Frau Koch from a Waffen SS officer and an SS Staf. some two years and and more after the correspondence above. The letter refers to the fact that a marriage request (a normal SS procedure) was submitted in the summer of 1940, and has not received any answer. Bottler writes that he considers himself responsible for Frl. Koch and wants to know on a confidential basis what has blocked the marriage request.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-12-2013 at 11:33 PM.

One can imagine easily that the Schulungsleiter probably made his pass at Frl. Koch, and she blew him off for Fischer, and the result was this kind of nonsense. How sad.
    I wonder what happened to them all in the march of the years?

Black TunicI found evidence of the further course of the thingy with the sexy woman who was below the salt here.....Donnerwetter. This item was included when Jenkins did or did not sell this black tunic some years ago.

- - Updated - -

I still wonder what really happened with all of this? Riddles in mysteries.....nicht wahr?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-01-2013 at 06:33 AM.

?

Black TunicBlack TunicF-B, I have the card that you show a copy of, as this thread moves to Marga, I have included the photos of her and also her life summary, which unfortunately is not very clear, but which may shed some light on her take on her credentials!

If Andreas could summarise any interesting points it may add some more colour!!

The point being, however, that despite the attempt over a period of years by the R u S H A to forbid marriage, the two persons did marry in 1942.

?

Unfortunately I now am in the position where I have to sell this tunic, any interest please let me know.

Tietze

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast