Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Black tunic, original?

Article about: by BenVK I don't know, there isn't this study going on in any other area as far as I know. So, to recap, in the terms of the SS black service cap, we know that the earlier, or at least the c

?

Default Black tunic, original?

Hi, these are so heavily faked that I doubt it'd be real but I really think I should check first. What's the verdict on this? Any comments appreciated, thanks!
    Robbie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black tunic, original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black tunic, original?

Top to bottom fake. Maybe out of Japan, I know the labels are.

You will find this site an education:

Schmidt & Sohn,German Militaria,Quality Reproduction

You can Google translate the Japanese parts.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Excellent, thanks Ade - I'm glad it's not real, I'd feel under too much pressure to save up to buy it! Actually, whilst we're here I may as well enquire about this 'SS Cap'. Personally I'm not a fan but again, I'm still inexperienced.

Robbie

the visors a fake as well robbie it lacks quality as well as the sweat band being bad

The tunic looks just like my old police one.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Contrast for the alert and sensible.

Since I have posted these images more than two or three hundred times, they are surely easy enough to recall.Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?

?

Thanks FB, I've saved all of your images. It's not just a matter of seeing these images for me, though, I'm always afraid even something I strongly suspect to be a fake might be some rare issue which I don't know about, but others on the forum might. I'm not yet an expert at applying what I can see in these pictures to examples on the net (as you can clearly see).

Robbie

Quote by Styx View Post
    Thanks FB, I've saved all of your images. It's not just a matter of seeing these images for me, though, I'm always afraid even something I strongly suspect to be a fake might be some rare issue which I don't know about, but others on the forum might. I'm not yet an expert at applying what I can see in these pictures to examples on the net (as you can clearly see).

Robbie
    I do take your point, which is why you should secure the necessary volumes on these uniforms and deepen yourself in them. Some of us have the cruel and totally unfair advantage of decades of close proximity with these things, to include, in my case, the wholly willful and arbitrary purchase of a cloth sample book recently.
    I have lived with these foetid and odd textiles for decades and the thing becomes second nature, as there is no way for me to post my textile book, with its tactile aspect for your inspection and analysis.
    However, the images are more than I had at your age, and I was seeking in earnest when I was seventeen, mark my words.
    Good luck and stay away from junk.Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?

I am not sure that the images alone are sufficient for any kind of final analysis. However, the images are something, of course. Uebung macht den Meister as the saying goes, and I do not know where in the UK you can go to inspect actual pieces at close range.

Happy holidays and best of luck in your search. Adrian S knows the lay of the land in your country and you can seek advice from him.

?

Was this for sale in the U.K.? How much was it being sold for?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast