Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Burned Uniform Questions

Article about: Gents I recently had the opportunity to buy a RZM marked SS Alemeigne uniform tunic and pant. Had is the operative word. The guy who was going to sell it to me, when I told him you guys said

Default Burned Uniform Questions

Gents I recently had the opportunity to buy a RZM marked SS Alemeigne uniform tunic and pant. Had is the operative word. The guy who was going to sell it to me, when I told him you guys said it was fake, burned his uniform. He said he didnt want to be a part of any fake item.

It did not have rzm marked buttons. The buttons on the tunic were aluminum pebbled on the front and they had a small star pattern around the stem and small stars around that. The pant buttons had Solide Elegante stamped in all but one of the buttons.
    Here is the Question: Were there any buttons used on SS uniforms which met this description?

Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Burned Uniform Questions
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Burned Uniform Questions

Got any pictures of him burning it ?

Quote by ncblksmth1 View Post
    Gents I recently had the opportunity to buy a RZM marked SS Alemeigne uniform tunic and pant. Had is the operative word. The guy who was going to sell it to me, when I told him you guys said it was fake, burned his uniform. He said he didnt want to be a part of any fake item.

It did not have rzm marked buttons. The buttons on the tunic were aluminum pebbled on the front and they had a small star pattern around the stem and small stars around that. The pant buttons had Solide Elegante stamped in all but one of the buttons.
    Here is the Question: Were there any buttons used on SS uniforms which met this description?

Bob
    not all buttons were rzm or ss stamped used on these tunics

panzer can you tell me more. This one is gone but there are many veterans around here with uniforms.