Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Buying SS uniform

Article about: Ikarus and Ewan - To summarize all this, at least in terms of price, I would venture that an intact, organic black uniform, especially of the VT or TV, would run \\$12-18K these days, slightly

Default Re: Buying SS uniform

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    hi again dont get me wrong they are very impressive uniforms well done
    Thank you, colleague, but your advice is more sound than my neurotic fussing over some dead mass murderer's clothes.

I often think that I should have spent the money elsewhere when I had the chance, but my impulse was never anything rational, which is also true of the motivation behind these death cult kitsch suits.

It just seems that death cult kitsch has a brilliant future in the 21st century.

Probably I should have bought gold, instead.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    some very nice caps you have also! think what it would take to collect these today

regards ewan
    I know a man who tried and ended up being turfed out by his wife and he vanished from these locales.

I think a collector in Canada or Mexico bought his collection.

How sad.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I know a man who tried and ended up being turfed out by his wife and he vanished from these locales.

I think a collector in Canada or Mexico bought his collection.

How sad.
    that is sad. now you have not done wrong in buying and studying these uniforms and caps far from it my freind,and as for the gold theres still time although at an all time high then its more money, but those pieces you spent the money on will always give you it back but not worth wasteing a family and your life over.

regards ewan

IkarusCRO
    ?

Friedrich-Berthold you are seling that? Ofcourse, I don't whant original uniform, but copy of original.

For how much you whant to sell it?

---

And why not SS uniform? I have various army uniforms of nazi Germany, now I need SS stuff, I hope you guys can help me.

And about copy of Iron Cross, price? Does anybody have that?

---

If someon is willing to sell one or all of the things I mentioned in first post I'll send you my home adress, I'll pay tax, stuff and that.
    Ofcourse, price is not determineded yet, we can discuss. If 120 USD is low, then I make biger price, as I said, we will discus.

You may wish to try somewhere like this for your copy uniform

Soldier of Fortune

This would not be the place to buy artificial uniforms. We are here to show, and help others with as much original regalia as possible, so people can learn

Happy hunting

Did you actually read the replies regarding the current values of original SS uniforms? You need to seriously rethink what you are going to have to pay here.

This is a serious collectors forum.

Cheers, Ade.

obviously not Ade

Quote by IkarusCRO View Post
    Friedrich-Berthold you are seling that? Ofcourse, I don't whant original uniform, but copy of original.

For how much you whant to sell it?

---

And why not SS uniform? I have various army uniforms of nazi Germany, now I need SS stuff, I hope you guys can help me.

And about copy of Iron Cross, price? Does anybody have that?

---

If someon is willing to sell one or all of the things I mentioned in first post I'll send you my home adress, I'll pay tax, stuff and that.
    Ofcourse, price is not determineded yet, we can discuss. If 120 USD is low, then I make biger price, as I said, we will discus.
    The items I have attached here are not for sale at this time.
    I intend to sell my collection by the end of the decade, however.
    At such a time, I expect these pieces to be worth somewhat more than you are willing to pay for them. I do not know where to find an inexpensive copy of these things, as I do not look for them. I try to collect authentic SS regalia, with some friction and conflict. My colleagues here have made reasonable suggestions to you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscn1137.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	271.0 KB 
ID:	74607  
    damit, basta.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Did you actually read the replies regarding the current values of original SS uniforms? You need to seriously rethink what you are going to have to pay here.

This is a serious collectors forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks to Ade, we are indeed just that!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	#688WA.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	74616  
    damit, basta.

Foetid black woolens. Neither for the faint of heart nor for the light of purse....

Heini H. created expensive Kitsch.

Postscriptum. These are images of three different uniforms.

The Wuerzburg uniform was once the property of my colleague Darryl Pajot, who evacuated the foetid woolen and old steel pot trade for sunnier climes.

Name:	81-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	74704   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	068u1-5.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	74705  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	068u1-23.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	74706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a111.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	74707  

Attached Images Attached Images    
    damit, basta.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast