Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Camouflaged Uniform

Article about: Dear friends i need help on Camo uniform (Authentication & if its TIME to WW2 ) I recently bought It from an old military veteran .UNIFORM 1 UNIFORM 2 WW2 PARATROOPERS BANDOLIER THANKS I

Default Camouflaged Uniform

Dear friends i need help on Camo uniform (Authentication & if its TIME to WW2 ) I recently bought It from an old military veteran .UNIFORM 1
    Camouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  Uniform
    UNIFORM 2
    Camouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  Uniform
    WW2 PARATROOPERS BANDOLIERCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  UniformCamouflaged  Uniform
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflaged  Uniform
    P
    Many

Default Re: Camouflaged Uniform

all the items were on ebay this week - did you buy them from ebay ?
    I personally don't like them - they have no wear at all and look like newly made repros.
    I am not an expert so please wait for experts to post their opinions.

These scream Reproduction (in Chinese, lol...)...No storage-wear whatsoever after 65 years? And the thread-remnants of a Sleeve-eagle are designed to deceive as well...
    The snaps on the Bandoleer are incorrect as well...
    cheers, Glenn

Style, fabric, print, stitching....all wrong I'm afraid. May cut a dash with fellow dog-walkers though.

You did the right thing to post on here for opinions but if one is to part with a not inconsiderable amount of cash in the search of genuine militaria, its always a good idea to ask on here before reaching for the wallet.

Martin

the seller of the items on ebay had many other "rare" items - all coming from a vet

Beurk!!!!
    One Chinese Vet?

as said all fake !

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    These scream Reproduction (in Chinese, lol...)...No storage-wear whatsoever after 65 years? And the thread-remnants of a Sleeve-eagle are designed to deceive as well...
    The snaps on the Bandoleer are incorrect as well...
    cheers, Glenn
    In Chinese that is " leploduction ".

Not a cloth guy but even I can tell these are bogus. The sleeve eagle trick is funny, no fading around the badge at all....... hmmm.....

All junk to me.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast