Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Collar tab: anyone know what this is?

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Before I terminate your membership here, I thought I would tell you why. This forum prides itself on being a friendly, welcoming place, where good manners are the norm. I

Default Re: Collar tab: anyone know what this is?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Before I terminate your membership here, I thought I would tell you why.

This forum prides itself on being a friendly, welcoming place, where good manners are the norm. I see no "please" in your initial post nor a "thank you" for the help recieved. Instead you want a free ride by advertsing your site. I do not suppose it has ever crossed your mind that the forum costs many thousands of dollars a year to operate? Bob was entirely correct in removing the offending post and telling you why. We have advertisers who pay for their ads (which helps support the forum) so why should you get a free ride? To reply with such a sarcastic post shows that you have no future here. And by the way, Bob is a highly respected and valued member of the forum who is held in very high regard by the membership.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hooray for Adrian and let all read carefully and with due reflection this code of our life here together.
    Pfui on all silly persons who would befoul our happy home with their slimy nonsense.
    Bob Coleman has forgotten more in the past week about NSDAP, SA and so forth insignia than the bulk of people will know in a life time, and anyone who wishes to insult him is insulting me and many others.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12