Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cuff titles colorful and not.

Article about: foetid.

Default Cuff titles colorful and not.

of note. Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cuff titles colorful and not.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cuff titles colorful and not.

My thanks to Texas ueber alles for the image of his fine uniform.

?

Just learn't something new here, had no idea of coloured stitching on cuff titles. Why they demand so much money is beyond me.
    These ones are much more interesting in the whole context of history but armbands of course.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cuff titles colorful and not.  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Just learn't something new here, had no idea of coloured stitching on cuff titles. Why they demand so much money is beyond me.
    These ones are much more interesting in the whole context of history.
    Why cufftitles in general demand so much money is beyond me, except for the obvious Grossdeutschland,Adolf Hitler and SS-Polizei that is.

Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    These ones are much more interesting in the whole context of history but armbands of course.
    The Allgemeine SS had colored borders (green, blue and red...among others) on cuff titles from 1934 until about 1937/8 to designate the Sturmbann (as well as such special functions as cavalry, engineers). I collect them on the uniform. The image of Berlin is also of note, but such uniforms with colored cuff titles are very rare.

Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.More context in this case. By the way, the brassard here(that is, not the cuff title) is a stinker.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-19-2012 at 10:33 PM.

?

Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.

Very nice, Patrick, thank you. I think the RFSS cuff title is a stinker, though.

?

I thought the RFSS title was fake aswell, considering what its attached to.
    Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.

The 1916 armband was given to veterans of the 1916 easter rising around the 1930's.
    Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.

Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Cuff titles colorful and not.Very nice scenes of your home and its important history.
    I will not comment on the Weitze thingies further. The monkey jacket mania I do not share, as you know. Some have a de luxe fetish, but I prefer the schwarzer Rock in its original form, myself.

I like my SS Hauptamt Montur better....it shows the passage of much time.....it also is a good sight cleaner now than in the pictures. I also think the insignia were not reattached, but repaired, and not very well...when....who knows?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast