Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dachau Dirlewanger collar tab.....

Article about: Mailman bearing more gifts. Finally got myself a real, Dirlewanger, collar tab. Pictured here, is the original, which once in my hands I always deemed to be fake, also came with this rank ta

Default Dachau Dirlewanger collar tab.....

Mailman bearing more gifts. Finally got myself a real, Dirlewanger, collar tab. Pictured here, is the original, which once in my hands I always deemed to be fake, also came with this rank tab. My new original one, is on top, in the pic. I'm leaving both here for comparison. You can see the differences this way, as the Dachau tab, seems much cleaning stitching. Also, the back of the reproduction, seems to have had the white thread put here specifically to deceive. All though im not positive, I've suspected.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dachau Dirlewanger collar tab.....   Dachau Dirlewanger collar tab.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachau Dirlewanger collar tab.....
    P
    Many

Good original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

CBH
    ?

I appreciated seeing the side by side comparison , thanks for sharing.