MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich

Article about: These images came from my colleagues as noted above, for which I thank them.

Default Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich

These images came from my colleagues as noted above, for which I thank them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich   Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich
    P
    Many

Thanks Friedrich for posting and thanks to the two David's.That would be a very rare tab to own.Would you say the piping is white or silver?.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Thanks Friedrich for posting and thanks to the two David's.That would be a very rare tab to own.Would you say the piping is white or silver?.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    The collar patch piping of the person in the Bauer portrait is white cotton, as in the many illustrations we have provided you, and in your own Reiterei badge.

See image from the Delich collection.

thank you.

very nice indeed MR Delich's collection seems to have one of everthing amazing
    Cheers
    Dave.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    very nice indeed MR Delich's collection seems to have one of everthing amazing
    Cheers
    Dave.
    His collection is a miracle and grateful are we that he shares it here.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    His collection is a miracle and grateful are we that he shares it here.
    We are all very lucky to see Mr. Delich's collection. Thanks to him and F-B for sharing here. Thanks also to David Bunde.
    Last edited by jHAM; 07-03-2014 at 08:36 AM.

?

His Collection seems to never end. When you seem to think Mr.Delich has shown all of his hyper rare insignia and photos another thread pops up. A collection like his I would have never known of if it were not for you taking the time to show it here. Thanks FB, and thanks to Mr.Delich.

A pleasure to see,
    Patrick

I won't speak to the authenticity of these items as I haven't a clue, but if real, which I highly suspect they are considering the source, they're beyond important historically as Dachau was the first of the "work"-camps to go into production: I believe in the year 1933. Thank you sir for relaying these images to us and thank you Mr. Delich as well for allowing Friedrich to do so.

In case any ambiguity adheres, please examine the stickies we have attached from the Delich collection. His is a leading, world collection that has furnished the basis for all the English language secondary works.
    It was an article by Delich in 1969 that sparked my collecting black SS caps. I know of no collection like his in Germany.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast