Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Dachbodenfundus Sta. 41 Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS schwarzer Rock.....with age.

Article about: From elsewhere in the firmament comes this item, which should interest one of you who also has a tunic from this unit.

I hope Uli gets it.
    This thing is totaly untouched, the owner is a big stranger ... Not sure if he sells it even when someone offers 1 Euro or 10000Euro ...
    It not about money sometimes, stubborn the garbage is more honorable for some individuals.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.
    P
    Many

Thanks, Robert. Very interesting to know.

a great thread.

really interesting tunic to see this morning.

the "layered" Sturmbaender. one wonders if this was done out of expediency or nostalgia.

Quote by DougB View Post
    When you post the 22 Standarte, I get pangs of guilt for having sent it beyond the Northern Realm. But it's in a welcome home now.
    Dear Colleague, as I say, when I put it all up for sale, you can have all of it and then some. No reason for pain and longing. as ever, FB

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    a great thread.

really interesting tunic to see this morning.

the "layered" Sturmbaender. one wonders if this was done out of expediency or nostalgia.
    I imagine it was done out of the former. Who knows? In any case, the rich detail is always intriguing, especially if, as Robert H says, this is a virginal thing.

Remember well my stiched together honor title, and backed up arm eagles.
    Have quite often seen nice standing out insignias on some tunics, make it more 3D optical, who knows why they did it.
    Faker would not do something like this, possible might better not to show such nice details ... pssst

Quote by Robert H View Post
    Remember well my stiched together honor title, and backed up arm eagles.
    Have quite often seen nice standing out insignias on some tunics, make it more 3D optical, who knows why they did it.
    Faker would not do something like this, possible might better not to show such nice details ... pssst

Thanks. We always appreciate your perspective. Please go find me the SS Sammelstelle Austrian uniform you also revealed to us.
    Tell your chum who wants the black uniform to join this site, he will be much better off with more useful and accurate knowledge here than on the nut house site.
    Schoene Gruesse nach Bayern.

Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.I have a black tunic for the Sta. 88 in Luebeck or Bremen, I cannot recall, and it is of a very early pattern, and it has the post 1937 alu Sturmband, but loosely tacked on, which until this forum took hold, I never understood.
    The man updated his tunic, but it is an early one, with different lapels, the Vom RFSS tag, and long skirt in the front, i.e. of the early pattern. I have an image of it somewhere. (..not here...as you can see...)
    I have always especially looked for the 1934-1937/8 tunics with the grey silk numerals on the collar and the colored cuff titles....

To each his own.

We are grateful to see untouched things from Germany, since such is really the exception.

my friend I don't deal with much people, possible only a hand full as I got after my 10 years a hard adjusting time as you might know.
    I am a total single fighter, friendship accures only when there is no time anymore to deal with the material. Consistant competition ...
    Next thing I get is a complete marked VT Y strap, only one I have ever seen so far.

?

I have to say that this thread is a confusing mess to the novice collector of black tunics, myself included.

Was this tunic for sale somewhere?, did someone here obtain it? is it authentic? Can Robert discuss anything else apart from values and prices?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast