Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Dachbodenfundus Sta. 41 Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS schwarzer Rock.....with age.

Article about: From elsewhere in the firmament comes this item, which should interest one of you who also has a tunic from this unit.

Default Dachbodenfundus Sta. 41 Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS schwarzer Rock.....with age.

From elsewhere in the firmament comes this item, which should interest one of you who also has a tunic from this unit. Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.
    P
    Many

This tunic has the same kind of RZM permission tag I have in a pair of long trousers with Biese. The item has the early collar patch, as well as the pre mid 1937, that is, 1934 Sturmband for the 1st Sturmbann and the post mid 1937 one atop it, a kind of kick. That is, the colored Sturmbaender were phased out after mid 1937, but whether such was really the case is ambivalent.

Also, the belt hook has a pre early 1935 "UE" RZM mark. The shoulder cord is also marked with an early ish tag.

An intriguing item, which suggests that not all black tunics were bagged by U.S. GIs in Franconia in the golden '50s.

?

I noticed the dual titles, that is something you don't see everyday. Must be a fake....

This is not my property, as I have several much better ones, more or less as bagged by GIs in the good ole days, but if I see something of note, I share it with our readers.

Happy foetid woolens.

I have no idea whether this item is put together or not.....the bits I can see are more or less authentic, such as one can make any assessment from pictures. I would not have included it had I thought it to be junk.

The collar patch is also of an earlier, i.e. ca. 1934 pattern, which was also phased out, I believe, ca. 1937 or so. Or not. In any case, the grey silk thread collar patches are harder to find on a tunic than the alu wire variant.

Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.When I look at a black uniform, I distinguish between those with the traits of the epoch 1934-1936 or so, or that are later, which are more commonly found. A careful and informed collector will know which traits to look for in these things, where the telling details are subtle and not recognized at the first blow.

The black uniform in its number only existed for a short period of time, and went through its own brief evolution, which is not evident to those who have never handled one, or perhaps handled only one.....if at all.

Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Goofy, old clothes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.   Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.  

?

When you post the 22 Standarte, I get pangs of guilt for having sent it beyond the Northern Realm. But it's in a welcome home now.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast