Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Delich Treasure, SA Feldzeichen

Article about: not found on ebay or otherwise at garage sales. Dave Delich shared this image with me. It is not SS, per se, but so what.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    projects a very strong image.
    Indeed. Masters of ceremony.

Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM, Gro-Rosen Museum and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

In answer to TrondK's question I believe there were approximately just over 100 standards awarded to the SS.
    Period photos of the standards awarded to units of the Allgemeine-SS seem to be scarcer than those showing the SS-VT and SS-TV examples so I thought I would add this one of the colour party from SS-Regiment 1 parading their Oberbayern standard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ob.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	832766  

Great dlquien, thank you for finding time to answer my curiosity. Now as we now the numbers, then i wonder if there were spares. And were the "old" Standarten taken into the meltingpot as the war progressed on, or were they placed in a military depot/kaserne "museum/display".

I am also fishing after how many original examples that does exist today, all standarten included in the numbers. SS-VT, SS-TV and Allgemeine-SS.

Since the asking price is astronomical, i am quite certain there cant be many out there in original condition.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123