Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Delich Treasure, SA Feldzeichen

Article about: not found on ebay or otherwise at garage sales. Dave Delich shared this image with me. It is not SS, per se, but so what.

Default Delich Treasure, SA Feldzeichen

not found on ebay or otherwise at garage sales.

Dave Delich shared this image with me.

It is not SS, per se, but so what. Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen
    P
    Many

Wow!! That´s the holy grail of TR collecting!! Thanks for sharing this super rare beauty

/reagards Mike

It is not SS, per se, but so what.

Amen.

?

These D.E pieces are for me much more important than most SS militaria, this also because of the powerful images we all have seen in old documentaries. I cant even imagine how it must have felt when after losing ww1, humiliated and being on the brink of civilwar, money of zero value. Then these rescuing brown dressed angles comes around- show me who is the enemy. Show me the scapegoats. Comrades all in similar wear, including me into their beerparties singing songs together. Marching in the streets, feeling the extreme nationalism being awakened- seeing ww1 veterans with a tear in their eye.. No, i dont believe anyone alive today- born after 45 can fully understand the power of these trinkets.

I hope more will be uncovered, so more wealthy collectors can include them in their collections for the future children to see and learn of a weird and scary turning point in european history.

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    It is not SS, per se, but so what.

Amen.
    TO be sure, the SS did use something similar....

?

Default Ss de

Here is a very rare example of the SS DE
    Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen

Thanks, a view from the famous Wolfe collection.

- - ------- - -

Southern Moravia in a nice place.

?

Thank you F-B for sharing this image with us. Thanks also to Mr. Delich for his long history of sharing with the collecting world and more specifically for the images shared here. To balance the scales so to speak here are some SS DE standard images swiped from here and there.

Delich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA FeldzeichenDelich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen

Each year the Standards were all brought together for the anniversary of the 9th November Putsch. They were stored in the Army Museum in Munich prior to the parades. Here is a view of some of them showing the stands that held them upright. Regulations forbade the cloth to touch the ground or the standard to be leaned up against a support. The exception to this was when standards held upright by other consecrated flags.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen  

projects a very strong image.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast