Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich Treasures: Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?

Article about: Well, almost every jewellery item with the Wiking ship or with any Scandinavian motive is sold by some dealers as "special SS item". For example the famous Gahr brooche with wiking

Default Delich Treasures: Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?

These interesting items are also in the Delich treasures, of Estonian females attached to the Axis forces....?

Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?
    P
    Many

?

Never seen these before FB , amazing !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Very interesting and quite nice looking brooches. The boats (Vikings?) are a neat touch to such female accessory. Are they yours, FB?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Very interesting and quite nice looking brooches. The boats (Vikings?) are a neat touch to such female accessory. Are they yours, FB?
    No, ma'am, they are David Delich's, in fact. They are attractive.

I see. I actually like brooches, and I wear them, too. Some might say that doing so is old fashioned, but old school fashion never really goes out of style. So voila.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Very interesting objects. Some of these have a "national-romantic" design i would expect seeing on brooches from the 1800s.

Very nice and for sure interesting items. Never seen anyone before either. Thanks a lot for sharing them

The images I have enclosed are the sum of this material at my disposal. If the owner chooses to answer questions about this material, I will forward them, particularly if such queries include the word "please" in them and are written in a proper tone, or, what I deem to be a proper tone, since I am not a 21st century digital wizard, but a fussy old man.

Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?Delich Treasures:  Brooches of Estonian female auxillaries with the SS?The man who owns the brooches, such as they are, owns this....which is connected to the III. Reich.
    I will leave it to others to identify this object. The Delich collection has been built by its owner over many decades and includes a variety of material, some of which is a mystery to me, but I am the first to declaim the limits of my knowledge, which is very narrow.

Thank you for the informative information from an important perspective.

In this connection, personal items of participants in the second world war enjoy a high attraction among collectors. It is also true that some Estonians did make common cause with the Germans and the SS. There is an excellent scholarly work on little know aspects of this issue, which I shall enclose under separate cover.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast