Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich treasures: Dachau and SSTV regalia.

Article about: From the Delich treasures come these items of high interest.

Default Delich treasures: Dachau and SSTV regalia.

From the Delich treasures come these items of high interest. Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.
    P
    Many

Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Photos that go with the insignia, ca. 1936, during the expansion of said entities.

?

Good thread FB.

?

Interesting photos. Look at those piles of goodies at the depot..

Mr Delich has some rare treasures in his advanced collection.

?

Amazing artifacts to be able to view.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Amazing artifacts to be able to view.
    Thanks. The point here is to have a good site with exemplary order and discipline as well as high educational value, and good material will attract more good material.

We behold the opposite elsewhere, as well as the odd tendency thereby to offer a showcase to every piece of junk and then rant and rave about such fakes for twenty pages, and the result is doom's day.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.

?

Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.
    Thank you F-B for sharing these pieces and please pass along my hearty thanks to Mr. Delich for sharing from his remarkable collection.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.
    Thank you F-B for sharing these pieces and please pass along my hearty thanks to Mr. Delich for sharing from his remarkable collection.
    Thanks to you, who have added to our trove of knowledge. Mr. Delich reads our threads and I append his responses. Many thanks, FB
    Eicke apparently spent a lot of time ranting and raving at the inmates in Dachau in the early epoch in addition to humiliating and murdering them.

It is always a pleasure to see David's excellent examples of insignia. The shoulderboards are particularly interesting to see.
    At the risk of being labelled a pedant I think that the two cufftitles are Allgemeine-SS cufftitles. Both the Uebungslager and the Wirtschaftsbetriebe are strictly speaking offices that were outside the control of Eicke and the SS-TV.
    d'Alquen

Thanks. I was more oriented to the collar patch and the shoulder boards, in fact in my haste to post a title for the thread. We are always grateful for your insights into this arcane material.
    Any primary documents in this connection you want to include would enrich us all, since you among few have worked your way through them. Also, I have not had the privilege to read your own monograph on all of this, either. Moreover, Mollo includes these two cuff titles in his vol. IV, which was always the basis of my knowledge in all of this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast