Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Delich Treasures - Kragenspiegel der Totenkopf

Article about: Yet more treasures from the amazing Delich collection. My thanks to Mr. Delich for allowing us to share his amazing collection. Also thanks to F-B for his leadership and guidance.

?

Default Delich Treasures - Kragenspiegel der Totenkopf

Yet more treasures from the amazing Delich collection. My thanks to Mr. Delich for allowing us to share his amazing collection. Also thanks to F-B for his leadership and guidance.
    Last edited by jHAM; 04-20-2013 at 09:43 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Treasures - Kragenspiegel der Totenkopf
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Delich Treasures - Kragenspiegel der Totenkopf

They are the most incredible sets ive ever seen, valuations ,in this instance becomes a dirty word

Impressive does not even begin to describe that assortment. Very kind of David Delich to allow his items to be shown on a public forum like this.

whats best to have them and sort them by numbers, must be very relaxing I bet.
    Superb leading collection.

?

WOW!! That is an amazing collection and all of them in such beautiful condition!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing those pic's of your collection Mr. Delich
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Wow!! The most impressive tab collection I ever saw!! Thanks for posting it!!

Holy jesus!!! That is one h-ll of tk-tab collection! Thanks for sharing it with us. I´m speechless!
    What does the tab with the large " ü " stand fore? And another question that I have thought about asking before but I have forgot.. What is the difference between the TK tab with the small "k" on and the tab with only a big "K" on? Thank you in advance.

CBH
    ?

The U tab was for SS Training Camp Dachau ( SS-Ubungslager dachau ) The large K was for members of the staff of the Camp Commandant or Camp Administration ( Konzentrationslager ) this changed in July 1937 to the tk with a k . Hope that helps .
    That is an amazing collection to see .
    Cheers Chris

Actually the large gothic "K" was officially introduced in 1936 and was worn by both the NCOs and men on the staff of the commandant and the personnel of the Übungslager Dachau.
    Eicke complained about this in December 1938 and in April 1939 Himmler approved the use of the "Ü" for the training camp and reserved the large "K" for the camp men.
    The "Ü" patch was only around for 6 months and couldn't have got much use as the Übungslager was disbanded in October 1939.
    I have never found an official document withdrawing the large "K" collar patch.
    Hope this helps,
    d'Alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Actually the large gothic "K" was officially introduced in 1936 and was worn by both the NCOs and men on the staff of the commandant and the personnel of the Übungslager Dachau.
    Eicke complained about this in December 1938 and in April 1939 Himmler approved the use of the "Ü" for the training camp and reserved the large "K" for the camp men.
    The "Ü" patch was only around for 6 months and couldn't have got much use as the Übungslager was disbanded in October 1939.
    I have never found an official document withdrawing the large "K" collar patch.
    Hope this helps,
    d'Alquen
    Thanks. Your knowledge of these issues is always a huge boon to us all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast