Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Article about: by HPL2008 This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award bestowed by Göring. Some of the recipients were Luftwaffe pilots, some were otherwise distinguished aviators and s

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award bestowed by Göring. Some of the recipients were Luftwaffe pilots, some were otherwise distinguished aviators and some (like Himmler or Dietrich) were neither.
    Thank you for the explanation HPL, Himmer and Dietrich were the causes of my curiosity as to this matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Dear Colleague, Wow does best describe it, I think. Thanks for yours, FB .
    Great work you are doing FB. I think this is highly appreciated by all of us!

I think David can make us all sick when he would or could show all of his SS cufftitles.
    He had a lot of them when I visited him in about 1979. Since then about 35 years
    have passed and during that time he surely will have received more of that fine stuff!
    Thanks to you for your scholarship and your very fine books, the best in the English language.
    It is an odd twist of fate that Dave Delich and I became pen pals in the decade past, because his writings on these themes sparked my interest in 1969, the moment when I found his very first analysis of SS regalia more or less at the same time I found Mollo.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2013 at 02:21 AM.

?

Please allow me to express my thanks to Mr. Delich for sharing his astounding collection. This type of material is hardly shared. Let me thank F-B for showing these photos, the photos of his collection and beyond. I would like to thank him also for his guidance on the road of learning and his insight into the puzzles and mysteries that follow.
    Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Thank you, and your contribution here signifies how this site can be a force for good versus its opposite as found elsewhere.

Historically very significant items. Thank you for showing them and thank David Delich for allowing the photos to be posted.

?

Thank you very, very much for sharing these fantastic items!

?

Some quick research on Werner Lorenz dress jacket lead me to the Marshals Baton website and this page:
    Item #4

I was intrigued to read that it had been professionally restored. The standard of that restoration is quite simply stunning as you can see.
    Attached Images Attached Images Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.  Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.  Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.  Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality. 

Pleasing images. The monkey jacket of Dave Delich's was von Ribbentrop's, and the grey uniform is Lorenz's, I think.
    In any case, we all take pleasure in the way these garments can be stabilized and preserved, and the skill of such artisans who can do so.

?

I do not accept this kind of restoring, cut half of the original cuff is a very bad idea, even I would say there could be made better job on this.
    I had restored tunic for the friend ( I like unrestored items), there was two 1 penny size holes and one is smaller. But...

Before

Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

After

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Dimas,

The restoration you show is fantastic. Quite a skilled hand there.

CMH

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast